India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Sucksenas: Sunlight is abolutely free

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Okay this has been bothering me since the power  cut at the Sucksena mansion. The moment the suppliers cut the power supply the Sucksena mansion became was pitch dark. I gave them the benefit of doubt that day thinking prob it was almost evening so the total darkness could be accepted.

But in todays episode in the early morning their house was pitch dark. Seriously do none of them have anything between that skull of their's. Normally people open their windows, atleast draw the curtains but the sucksena's can't think of no such things. I mean if they have never opened their windows I can only say something: they have been consuming too much of electricity and as a result can't pay their electricity bill during such hard times.

Sucksenas: Open the god damn windows Sunlight is absolutely free. I know u guys are perpetually morose and sad but the ambiance of your mansion need tot reflect it so blatantly

It looks like u guys are shooting for some horror flick. U don't need to do that. watching u guys is horrific enough for us

Edited by damon_biteme - 30 December 2010 at 11:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07S-starlighthousepierPia9DriftInfinitelybulls-eyeTivoabcd2Elvira22AlwayshopefulmushiroxxbabithajMitu_carisma2-SilverAngel-

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sucksena's r very khudhar people.....they dont even use sunlight unless they can pay for it. It affects their adarsh and sanskaars ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2AlwayshopefulDriftInfinitelymushiroxxtd_dhoomArjaAddict....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot yaar for this post - i was gonn say the same thing.
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

Sucksena's r very khudhar people.....they dont even use sunlight unless they can pay for it. It affects their adarsh and sanskaars ROFL

LOLLOLYes I forgot about their SANSKARS as for me their lack of brain is so prominant

Edited by damon_biteme - 30 December 2010 at 11:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

hahhaha i agree!!ROFL

serialmaniac

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

Okay this has been bothering me since the power  cut at the Sucksena mansion. The moment the suppliers cut the power supply the Sucksena mansion became was pitch dark. I gave them the benefit of doubt that day thinking prob it was almost evening so the total darkness could be accepted.

But in todays episode in the early morning their house was pitch dark. Seriously do none of them have anything between that skull of their's. Normally people open their windows, atleast draw the curtains but the sucksena's can't think of no such things. I mean if they have never opened their windows I can only say something: they have been consuming too much of electricity and as a result can't pay their electricity bill during such hard times.

Sucksenas: Open the god damn windows Sunlight is absolutely free. I know u guys are perpetually morose and sad but the ambiance of your mansion need tot reflect it so blatantly

It looks like u guys are shooting for some horror flick. U don't need to do that. watching u guys is horrific enough for us
tumo krishna- chaalbo ho?
acha kasa naam badalwa diya? hehehe
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by damon_biteme

tumo krishna- chaalbo ho?
acha kasa naam badalwa diya? hehehe

Yes now my interest is  Damon Salvotore followed by Aitya Jhakar. Sad to say but Krishna has lost all the carisma for meLOL
LOLLOL

Edited by damon_biteme - 30 December 2010 at 5:04pm

carisma2

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
They are still in mourning for their dead daughter Arushi!

CrAzYRED

Go to top