India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What will Rocky Singh do?

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I mean, he looked really pissed off! I'm having this image where I see him and his gun going after Shravan..

What do you guys think? Will he do something or is it just talks from Rocky's side? And what about the part where Rocky said to Mandira her wedding will take place? Don't think Shravan will have 2 wives LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10Ishrafan11slumberqueen

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
lol im gonna just copy n paste wat i rote in my other post 
rocky is a jungleeeBig smile cozz in 2days epii he was just crackin me up wen he saysss shraven has messed with the soul of mummy n daddy (sumfin like datConfused) silly billlySilly its ur fault for puttin the gun on his head
n he proberly will use his gun agennn LOLlol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Shravan with two wivesLOLLOLLOL

The thought is enuf to provide for my laughter dose for the day!
If its gonna be anything like in yesterdya's episodes when both were feeding him .

IT looks to me that it would soon be Rocky Singh's turn to create havoc in Saavan's lives.........
I dont think it will go as far as Shravan/Mandira's wedding but  maybe quite close..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

If its gonna be anything like in yesterdya's episodes when both were feeding him .

IT looks to me that it would soon be Rocky Singh's turn to create havoc in Saavan's lives.........
I dont think it will go as far as Shravan/Mandira's wedding but  maybe quite close..

I don't know, we saw Saachi and Shravan running in the new promo. Maybe Rocky will claim the money from Shravan, since it's his bike. Then Shravan's dad might become angry at Shravan for not earning the price. Maybe that's why they are running?

But I hope Rocky doesn't cause too much damage here, they're happy now with Shravan's achievement, Shravan deserves to be happy with Saachi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaMr.Zkizanamiprincessonlineash91

arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Rocky singh will never partnership Ranveer.... He is unruly but not a cheater DeadDeadDeadDead

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwaria

Rocky singh will never partnership Ranveer.... He is unruly but not a cheater Dead

O god, I haven't even considered that option 'till now! What if he will work together with Ranbir? But Ranbir's cameo is done right? I hope so LOL
arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Originally posted by prejudiced

I don't know, we saw Saachi and Shravan running in the new promo. Maybe Rocky will claim the money from Shravan, since it's his bike. Then Shravan's dad might become angry at Shravan for not earning the price. Maybe that's why they are running?

But I hope Rocky doesn't cause too much damage here, they're happy now with Shravan's achievement, Shravan deserves to be happy with Saachi.

My gawwwd......... it could happen, that Rocky Singh might take that money.. Then Shravan has to find some other way for 1 Lakh..... Means More hard days ahead for Saavan... Ouch
Ouch

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

My gawwwd......... it could happen, that Rocky Singh might take that money.. Then Shravan has to find some other way for 1 Lakh..... Means More hard days ahead for Saavan... Ouch
Ouch[/QUOTE]

I know!!! That's what I mean when I saw them running in the new promo, I'm guessing somehow something went wrong, Saachi and Shravan might've though 'the hell with it' and they just run away LOL

Go to top