India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What To Do Tomorrow?! (Page 3)

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
watch the repeat episode  or if you have a computer watch it on youtube. Your search criteria is:    geet 31st dec

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Anyone else watch Geet with their parents?! 

Today wasn't romantic or sexy, but out right hilarious! Kudos to our amazing GC and DD for that phenomenal scene! My POINT:

Today's Seductive scene was funny as heck b/c Geet is just so cute! The whole seductive act failed, but I could not stop laughing!! 

But tomorrow....

Maan taking off his clothes one by one and wet Geet on his bed and he begins to seduce her!! How will I watch this scene with my parents in the same room and watching this with me?! Any suggestions b/c I have to watch this tomorrow and my mom is a huge fan like me!!!

Anybody else gotta deal with this issue!?! Any SUGGESTIONS!!!??? Please share, I don't usually blush but tomorrow might get a little embarrassing!!
I think Maan specifically Geet teases taking off his shirt because it is wet ..

Edited by sana-maneet - 30 December 2010 at 3:57pm
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
haha, my Mom and I are like sisters, or BFF's, and we make sure to watch Geet 2gether. BUT when such scenes arise...i must say, it's hard not to feel awkward, and that awkwardness sort of ruins the episode for me...but i just rewatch it *shrug*
oh, and usually, i'm the one who's up to date with precaps and promos and sbs and whatever, so i warn my Mom, "Mom, today there might be a lil' somethin' somethin'".
i expect her to freak out and tell me to watch it only after she goes through it as the censor board, but instead she shrugs and goes "ok. so?", and then i stare at her, and she blinks back at me innocently, then adds, "u're a big girl now, mature and all." and there our convo ends and we enjoy the episode!
hope it works out for u! don't worry, even if she says i'm mature, i still feel creeped out! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

haha, my Mom and I are like sisters, or BFF's, and we make sure to watch Geet 2gether. BUT when such scenes arise...i must say, it's hard not to feel awkward, and that awkwardness sort of ruins the episode for me...but i just rewatch it *shrug*
oh, and usually, i'm the one who's up to date with precaps and promos and sbs and whatever, so i warn my Mom, "Mom, today there might be a lil' somethin' somethin'".
i expect her to freak out and tell me to watch it only after she goes through it as the censor board, but instead she shrugs and goes "ok. so?", and then i stare at her, and she blinks back at me innocently, then adds, "u're a big girl now, mature and all." and there our convo ends and we enjoy the episode!
hope it works out for u! don't worry, even if she says i'm mature, i still feel creeped out! ROFL
My mom is cool like that too, but we were watching the precap together and she looks at me and was like W*H with a smile and I just giggled nervously....it's super hard not to feel awkward!!!

I'm in the US so we usually do watch on YT, but now watching Geet together has become our ritual and it's a tad bit embarrassing watching something like that with your own mother b/c firstly it's an Indian Show, but Maan is just way too hot and second, it's my freakin' mother in the same room....there's bound to be awkwardness!! Just glad my dad won't be there!! Watching RTM with both parents on TV was a horrid experience even though I've been James Bond movies with him and those scenes are way worse!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129Amoureux

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kdg129

My mom is cool like that too, but we were watching the precap together and she looks at me and was like W*H with a smile and I just giggled nervously....it's super hard not to feel awkward!!!

I'm in the US so we usually do watch on YT, but now watching Geet together has become our ritual and it's a tad bit embarrassing watching something like that with your own mother b/c firstly it's an Indian Show, but Maan is just way too hot and second, it's my freakin' mother in the same room....there's bound to be awkwardness!! Just glad my dad won't be there!! Watching RTM with both parents on TV was a horrid experience even though I've been James Bond movies with him and those scenes are way worse!!!

haha, same! we're in the US, too, and it's a ritual for us to watch Geet as soon as I get home from school. nervous giggles? check, same here. actually, i have a terrible habit of trying to make a joke out of the situation if such scenes do come up, and i end up making it worse *facepalm*
watch Geet? with my Dad? NEVER. just, NEVER.
oh, and that's becuz James Bond is...well, sorry fans, but it's not really deep stuff. it's shallow playah-boy romance, whereas Maaneet are super intense and REAL. no?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxibelieveinpink

Ayesha05 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha05
Ayesha05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
i jst hope my parents r out......babaji plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think anything will happen. as per Geet picture he is still not touching her,what can be possible, so I think he has not done anything she herself left from there,so be cool.
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Anyone else watch Geet with their parents?! 

Today wasn't romantic or sexy, but out right hilarious! Kudos to our amazing GC and DD for that phenomenal scene! My POINT:

Today's Seductive scene was funny as heck b/c Geet is just so cute! The whole seductive act failed, but I could not stop laughing!! 

But tomorrow....

Maan taking off his clothes one by one and wet Geet on his bed and he begins to seduce her!! How will I watch this scene with my parents in the same room and watching this with me?! Any suggestions b/c I have to watch this tomorrow and my mom is a huge fan like me!!!

Anybody else gotta deal with this issue!?! Any SUGGESTIONS!!!??? Please share, I don't usually blush but tomorrow might get a little embarrassing!!

OMG THAT WOULD BE EHM EHM.....LOL I feel soo sorry for you!! Well my mums still not upto date with the show so I don't have a problem as of now but when she is upto date I ll surely be concernedLOL

ooh and for you my suggestion is watch the show while doing some work like reading or so and whenever your mum looks at you start readingLOL that's what I do when watching Imran khan's movies with parentsBig smileLOL

Go to top