Sober Dutta w/o his akdu acts?

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Somehow i didn't like dutta suddenly changing, leaving all his akdu Drama acts. I would have liked gradual change. Suddenly without making "oh i'm not interested wala" grumpy face accepting aarti from Naku!!! I guess i would like him to act grumpy & yet accept the aarti and change lil by lil. But i think cvs are in a sudden hurry and tomorrow / monday he is going to face that accident or whatever that Spoiler mentioned.

I hope he doesn't lose his memory and meet seema as someone else in the forum mentioned. Even if he loses his memory i want him to meet only naku. I can't bear seeing him with anyone else other than Naku. But then what will happen to seema's entry? i'm really confused and worried.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Somehow i didn't like dutta suddenly changing, leaving all his akdu Drama acts. I would have liked gradual change. Suddenly without making "oh i'm not interested wala" grumpy face accepting aarti from Naku!!! I guess i would like him to act grumpy & yet accept the aarti and change lil by lil. But i think cvs are in a sudden hurry and tomorrow / monday he is going to face that accident or whatever that Spoiler mentioned.

I hope he doesn't lose his memory and meet seema as someone else in the forum mentioned. Even if he loses his memory i want him to meet only naku. I can't bear seeing him with anyone else other than Naku. But then what will happen to seema's entry? i'm really confused and worried.

sorry dear I don't know yr name....thanks for your post........its good to see u in IF...keep posting ! πŸ˜ƒ
I don't think its hurried thing.......he is going to be off from sometime in the show, so they want to show some good thing n I m sure he won't suffer any memory loss as this will be not like what LTL CVs r.......He will be injured n may be he can't get up n go so seema may find n nurse him......he will get well, and forgive seema as she took care of him......and he will be back to his nakusha as new person by heart n soul....as his demons will be gone forever........πŸ˜‰
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LTLFan

πŸ˜† the last line shows..that the CVs succeeded...that's what they want...to keep us guessing...and that's wht we'll doπŸ˜‰....relax..ab aanewala hai maaza..πŸ˜›
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

πŸ˜† the last line shows..that the CVs succeeded...that's what they want...to keep us guessing...and that's wht we'll doπŸ˜‰....relax..ab aanewala hai maaza..πŸ˜›

Shilpi now u r in the same gang with our eternal optimist SarawπŸ˜‰ All is well , All is well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Shilpi now u r in the same gang with our eternal optimist SarawπŸ˜‰ All is well , All is well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you are right...for last few weeks i have been very optimistic...all my post for this week are proof..😳...but see till now..my optimism has not gone wrong...so yes...i say aal iz weelll..πŸ˜‰
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not sure who posted it,but i read someone's post that said Dutta will move Baaji's hand when he is about to shoot himself,and thus the shot will go up.Whoever predicted that scene,please come  up and tell us the rest of the story! πŸ˜‰

Was that you,Shilpita? πŸ˜Š
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
helloo. i think duttas change of mind has been gradual if it got anymore gradual it would be a drag fest. and right now is the period of realisation the period of redemption is yet to come. and thats going to come after his encounter with death. LTL is gonna kick some TRP's next year and trust the CV's they have never let us down till date! all is well :)
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with Huma here, the transformation has been very gradual and not rushed at all. He still has his ego intact, which is why he is not talking to Naku yet, but I am sure he will once he encounters death as is indicated in the article. I am very very sure, Dutta will be back and will be the most romantic Don we have ever seen :) Beware Naku!
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

I am not sure who posted it,but i read someone's post that said Dutta will move Baaji's hand when he is about to shoot himself,and thus the shot will go up.Whoever predicted that scene,please come  up and tell us the rest of the story! πŸ˜‰

Was that you,Shilpita? πŸ˜Š

Nope..it was not meπŸ˜†...but i 'll say this..dutta will be saved by seema and no other...and i say that dutta will be back in a week or so...πŸ˜‰
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How long is Dutta going to be gone for? Is their an article for that? I really hope he isn't gone for so long! It's not an episode with MR.