India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sober Dutta w/o his akdu acts?

LTLFan IF-Dazzler
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Somehow i didn't like dutta suddenly changing, leaving all his akdu Drama acts. I would have liked gradual change. Suddenly without making "oh i'm not interested wala" grumpy face accepting aarti from Naku!!! I guess i would like him to act grumpy & yet accept the aarti and change lil by lil. But i think cvs are in a sudden hurry and tomorrow / monday he is going to face that accident or whatever that Spoiler mentioned.

I hope he doesn't lose his memory and meet seema as someone else in the forum mentioned. Even if he loses his memory i want him to meet only naku. I can't bear seeing him with anyone else other than Naku. But then what will happen to seema's entry? i'm really confused and worried.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustChaudhrytmprincessonlinemussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvc

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Somehow i didn't like dutta suddenly changing, leaving all his akdu Drama acts. I would have liked gradual change. Suddenly without making "oh i'm not interested wala" grumpy face accepting aarti from Naku!!! I guess i would like him to act grumpy & yet accept the aarti and change lil by lil. But i think cvs are in a sudden hurry and tomorrow / monday he is going to face that accident or whatever that Spoiler mentioned.

I hope he doesn't lose his memory and meet seema as someone else in the forum mentioned. Even if he loses his memory i want him to meet only naku. I can't bear seeing him with anyone else other than Naku. But then what will happen to seema's entry? i'm really confused and worried.

sorry dear I don't know yr name....thanks for your post........its good to see u in IF...keep posting ! Big smile
I don't think its hurried thing.......he is going to be off from sometime in the show, so they want to show some good thing n I m sure he won't suffer any memory loss as this will be not like what LTL CVs r.......He will be injured n may be he can't get up n go so seema may find n nurse him......he will get well, and forgive seema as she took care of him......and he will be back to his nakusha as new person by heart n soul....as his demons will be gone forever........Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitaAbhiAnikiran255ushankitvc

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

LOL the last line shows..that the CVs succeeded...that's what they want...to keep us guessing...and that's wht we'll doWink....relax..ab aanewala hai maaza..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

LOL the last line shows..that the CVs succeeded...that's what they want...to keep us guessing...and that's wht we'll doWink....relax..ab aanewala hai maaza..Tongue

Shilpi now u r in the same gang with our eternal optimist SarawWink All is well , All is well LOLLOLLOL

kiran255Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by shilpita87

Shilpi now u r in the same gang with our eternal optimist SarawWink All is well , All is well LOLLOLLOL

you are right...for last few weeks i have been very optimistic...all my post for this week are proof..Embarrassed...but see till now..my optimism has not gone wrong...so yes...i say aal iz weelll..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I am not sure who posted it,but i read someone's post that said Dutta will move Baaji's hand when he is about to shoot himself,and thus the shot will go up.Whoever predicted that scene,please come  up and tell us the rest of the story! Wink

Was that you,Shilpita? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodd

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
helloo. i think duttas change of mind has been gradual if it got anymore gradual it would be a drag fest. and right now is the period of realisation the period of redemption is yet to come. and thats going to come after his encounter with death. LTL is gonna kick some TRP's next year and trust the CV's they have never let us down till date! all is well :)

sub_rosabfunofbb123

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with Huma here, the transformation has been very gradual and not rushed at all. He still has his ego intact, which is why he is not talking to Naku yet, but I am sure he will once he encounters death as is indicated in the article. I am very very sure, Dutta will be back and will be the most romantic Don we have ever seen :) Beware Naku!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitasub_rosabfunofbb123-bharti-HumaG

Go to top