India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Thursday-30/12/2010 (Page 4)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!!!  You make it so interesting!!

I do not know why but with the BGM and Charu expression, I sometimes pity her, especially today.  I am a TT fan, but I don't know why the director is making me feel that way towards Charu as she is completely evil now.

I think the orange cheaper saree is for Tulasi.  Lav mom bought Charu and the other females in her house the same saree.  That is also why she asked Charu to come with her in the car.  Lav mom will never reform...hopeless case.  Poor Tulasi.  She will be happy that she got a saree from her MIL but will be so embarassed at the wedding hall in front of others.

Prediction:
I think Lav will support TT at the wedding hall along with Sudha.  Maybe that is why she had her little angry moment at the store yesterday. 

It was nice to see Tulasi and Deepa at college after a while.  But I do not believe this Prabha for some reason.  It's nice how he is helping Deepa.  It was a complete Deja Vu moment from me!!  Tulasi did the same thing to Tamil when he brought her to college.  So far, it looks like Kanagu route clear, but Deepa still does not like all this love stuff.  I don't know what will happen.

Question:
If Bhuvana is willing to help Deepa with her studies then why in the promo is she talking really mean to Deepa dad?
Is Prabha lieing?

The last part was so good today!!!  Omg..I laughed so hard after several days.  Tamil and his friends have come together after a long time.  It was so funny to see all of them eating and talking about their love.  Joseph was so true about his friends.  The whole Tamil and kuttima and Anand and bujjima and Kanagu and his love story was really fun to hear.  Usually I do not like it when Girl ( mystery girl) comes but today it was so funny to see them all search for her!!  And at the end it was an older women selling flowers whom Girl used her phone to talk.

Question:
Did Tamil really go to bank and work??
Did Anand forgive Tamil for good?

I really dislike how director is showing Anand/Girl parts everyday now.  It's as though there story is the most important or something.  And his girl is such a stalker...omg she is following him everywhere! Maybe that is why ratings dropped, since less TT and main story.
Also...Kanagu needs to come back and speak to Deepa soon.
And of course more Tamil and Tulasi scenes would be prefered over Anand.

I am not sure if there is Thendral tom.  There is still one scene left from the promo. But I hope for the New Year, Thendral has some changes and increases its ratings!!  That can be Kumuran's Thendral resolution.

Happy New Year all Thendral and TT fans!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaRanu.Janani20autumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Aiyoo! Why does TA's mommy have to do this? She has a perfectly nice and beautiful DIL and yet, chooses to go after a psycho. But then again, this is the same lady who chose Sudha as her DIL and then continuously fought with her. Some people never change...ever. That TA's mom is surely planning something awful with her "future" DIL (yuck, it even makes me feel icky writing this) Charu. Please let this torture end quickly! Thuls is way too good (like TA says) for his messed up family.

Deepa's storyline (& potential love interests) are so confusing. A short while ago it seemed like it was just Kanagu. Then the director introduced Prabha and I thought that there was potential for some serious love triangle drama (in a good, none Charu type way because both guys seemed so genuinely nice). Now it's been revealed that Prabha has a girlfriend in Australia. I'm confused. One part of me believes that now the route is clear for Kanagu,and despite me not wanting them to be together, I'm relieved that there is finally no prolonged agony for either of the two minor male leads.

However, the more cynical part of me believes otherwise. The other part of my mind thinks that Prabha just wants to mess around with Deepa's head and find out her true feelings for him. I think his presumed girlfriend is just a normal friend. He seems too nice to just help out Deepa and expect nothing in return. So I don't quite believe his heel-face turn.

LOLLOL at Anand and his mystery lover. It's been so long since we the viewers have seen TA's gang altogether and not planning on backstabbing one another (well, technically that was only Anand). Joseph was especially funny as his humor was more of a polambal. All his friends are in love and he is sadly left out. Don't worry Joseph, I'm sure the director will pair you up with someone before the serial ends.

But anyways, poor Anand was left with the old lady holding a cell.LOL I hope he finds his dream girl...because I don't think I will last very long if she calls Anand bujipa one more time!

So I have 2 questions today...

1) Which of the 3 musketeers (Anand is not included), do you think will find the mystery girl first?
2) Is Prabha just playing with Deepa? (A.K.A. Is Kanagu's route clear?)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the update nikila
park scene were hilarious and that girl i think she acted in anandam, kasturi and few more serials
these two ladies are going to join hands and destroy TA and T's life if TA is strong then nothing will happen to them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Arizes.Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Nikhi Big smile,
  Actually Nikhi the thaali Charu says that she tied herself in her imagination is not all a thaali,it should not be considered even for Thiruttu thaali.It is just one of her wild dream which will never come true.Both these ladies are really irritating to the core Angry.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Thank you for the update Nikhi Big smile,
  Actually Nikhi the thaali Charu says that she tied herself in her imagination is not all a thaali,it should not be considered even for Thiruttu thaali.It is just one of her wild dream which will never come true.Both these ladies are really irritating to the core Angry.  

yes hema they are the most irritating villisAngry in whole sun tv serials..

Go to top