Thendral
Thendral

Update for Thursday-30/12/2010 (Page 3)

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Nikila for the update!!!

The last part was hilarious. Anand is chatting normally with his friends after a really long time. The change of behavior is surprising. hope he doesn't do anything bad to TA after he become that rowdie's SIL. 

@sweety,

where does it say ulagam 2010 is @ 9pm?, in the program ad promo they are only showing movie @10

Edited by Ninspirit - 30 December 2010 at 1:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Ruby-86TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I agree with you all..after so many incidents TAs mom never changed, ippo thirundida poraangala...... periya suspense....Angry

everyone knows that Lavanya, TAs MOM, Charu and Sudha are going to be wearing the same saree....and TAs MOM is going to shower love on Charu in the wedding....Censored 

Tulasi is going to wear that simple saree and look beautiful than all these women.....

But wont Charu's family find out TAs mom intentions if Charu wears the same saree? Even if no one finds out...wont Nitishs father know this? We have to wait n see....

But I really wish they end this Charu's episode soon....Charu + TAs moms evil actions is what we are going to see from now on  Evil Smile....Thaniyave thaanga mudiyaadu...now they both are going to join hands in seperating TA and Tulasi.....Wacko...

Anands episodes are hilarious...hope somehow he becomes good and doesnt bother TA and T from now on....

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ninspirit

Thanks a lot Nikila for the update!!!

The last part was hilarious. Anand is chatting normally with his friends after a really long time. The change of behavior is surprising. hope he doesn't do anything bad to TA after he become that rowdie's SIL. 

@sweety,

where does it say ulagam 2010 is @ 9pm?, in the program ad promo they are only showing movie @10

me too saw in tat ad promo they showed only movie @10pm.. but suddenly my aunt said the changes she saw it seems.. so not clear after u had a doubt in this info.. im also guessing.. lets see whether they show all the prime time serials or not tomorrow..

and yes our Bujjipa was too good after a long time chatting with his frends....

and its not rowdies SIL its BIL.. brother in law...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfan

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Now ta amma's act on selecting same kind of saree wd be justified that she still has not agreed thulz and wants to insult thulz....no one can indentify her original idea why she gave charu the same saree except charu........everyone will thk that she wanted to insult thulz bcos nit family was witnessing that charu was not involved in this saree matter......so its alll going to falll on this lady's head and charu wd escape in the issue....no one wd doubt charu....everyone will think ta amma did that to insult thulz and gave charu the same saree............but somehow charu's intention wd come thru sudha's play....she wd provoke t and t by her talks....she has already created a ill feeling about charu and now both t and t know it....so ta's mom's plan to insult thulz is deftly gg to backfire on her and charu wd go speechless and may be atleast then this ideal couple who thinks charu as good should raise some doubts on her....let c

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Now ta amma's act on selecting same kind of saree wd be justified that she still has not agreed thulz and wants to insult thulz....no one can indentify her original idea why she gave charu the same saree except charu........everyone will thk that she wanted to insult thulz bcos nit family was witnessing that charu was not involved in this saree matter......so its alll going to falll on this lady's head and charu wd escape in the issue....no one wd doubt charu....everyone will think ta amma did that to insult thulz and gave charu the same saree............but somehow charu's intention wd come thru sudha's play....she wd provoke t and t by her talks....she has already created a ill feeling about charu and now both t and t know it....so ta's mom's plan to insult thulz is deftly gg to backfire on her and charu wd go speechless and may be atleast then this ideal couple who thinks charu as good should raise some doubts on her....let c

wow shubba dear.. great guess...Clap lets see how the director takes this stage..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfan

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you Niki for the nice update!

It was a nice episode. Luckily the first irritating part was not too long. A great suspense Mr. director sir, as if we don't know about you. In her house, TA's mother is going to give her that Saree in that Pooja room or somewhere and Charu would get her athai's blessings, everything happy for both of them, but real drama has not begun yet, all irritatiting episodes till the wedding hall scenes. If only the director should avoid Thulasi's arrival there because she is having her exams soon, i can't imagine Charu's drama infront of everyone. Whatever comes, Thulasi would look gorgeous in all kind of dresses, be it simple or grand Saree. Wink

I don't think Prabha is being true about his Suchi girl, most probably she is another good friend and he made it to look like a real one, so that he can befriend Deepa again, otherwise she would run from that guy. I don't think that with this episode Kanagu's route is clear. I don't understand why the director again chose the same way for PD, the scene remembered me of TT college scenes. I really liked it when Thulasi also thanked him wholeheartedly, that was nice. Smile

The last part was funny. The girl seems to a be a decent one. So that means that Anandh was not really in love with Thulasi like he was pretending till now, guess he just fell for Thulasi's beauty. But would be happy if this girl's love changes his character, after a very long time he was happily chatting with his friends and had smile on his face then and then. Smile

Really, no Thendral tomorrow?! I am happy, don't have to update GW's reaction before the New Year (guys don't come after me, LOL...i know many of you guys are sad there is no Thendral)Tongue

Edited by Theiva - 30 December 2010 at 2:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.Janani20autumnsconcertoTTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks nikila for the updateSmile,

I hope DIL/MIL saga ends after wedding, and relieve viewers from seeing those faces which i doubt. because this new couple separating gang just formed! we probably need to see these two's face every day till wedding scenes starts. psycho visits her dream athai everyday but she doesn't want to go when she is calling her to come, thinking her lovely athai really thinks thulasi as her DIL LOL. i cant wait to see what these two creatures are up to.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 30 December 2010 at 3:00pm

TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I am sure the saree will go to Charu but her perappa is going to get suspicious now

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top