Thendral
Thendral

Update for Thursday-30/12/2010 (Page 2)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikila for the wonderful update with your funny comments!Smile 

Mr.K thinks viewers are dumb for making this lady's sequences suspense...... is she is going to give that cheap looking saree to thulasi?...... and give family members Saree to Charu?... of course she will do that to insult her at wedding hall......so now she is taking her beloved psycho DIL to her house to hug her and say she can only be her DIL and shower this psycho with day dreams about living as TA's wife.....i am sure they are going to show MIL/DIL convo next week to irritate viewers...

isn't TA supposed to go see his mom....i hope he goes there while His mom and psycho is under the convo about separating them.....

Edited by Noxeous - 30 December 2010 at 12:05pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamTheivaRuby-86Ranu.sand14TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes No Thendral will be there as the New Year eve program starts from 9pm..

Sun Tv is telecasting Ulagam 2010 at 9 Pm...

Thanks for the info SweetyGreen,
Well im going to be bored tomorrow without Thendral Ouch Why do they have to put it @ 9pm why not 10 pm LOL so does it mean they will put other serials that telecast before 9pm?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivalakshyamRuby-86TTfanNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani123

Thanks for the info SweetyGreen,
Well im going to be bored tomorrow without Thendral Ouch Why do they have to put it @ 9pm why not 10 pm LOL so does it mean they will put other serials that telecast before 9pm?

u are welcome dear...

yes janani me too and its gonna be bored tomorrow for all thendral viewers... and at 10pm they are showing Vikram and Jothika Dhool movie..

So next year Jan 3rd monday we can see Thendral again..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20lakshyamTTfan

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

- One positive thing about the girl....she made fun of joseph and kanagu but not ta......is that bcos he s already a family man or bcos she thinks he s the best one and tease panna onnume ila na.....but her approach was cool......
- Thulasi is not selfish and money minded and selling her own blood like ta amma
She is not selfish and changes mind often like lavanya
She is not badmouthing and crates probs between ppl to separate them like sudha...
She is not behind a married man and trying to ruin a girls life like charu.....

- Yes i agree with you Shubba, that was good about her character. I was also wondering why she did not comment anything about Tamizh. I think most probably because he is now a family man. Hmm, intha ponna nalla ponna thaan theriyuthu but Anand mothella thirunthanum.
- Wow Shubba akka, supera sonninga! Enukku kooda ippudi thonele! What a fantastic comment.Clap

Edited by janani123 - 30 December 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritlakshyamRuby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Nikhila, 

I don't want to comment on first part. But i too think Lav mom will give that family saree to Charu ..!! Angry

Second part it was nice... Nice to see that Prabha helped Deepa..!! When Deepa said thanks by joining her hands.. I just got reminded of T&T in the college....Tongue!! And so our Kanagu will be the lucky person for Deepa..!! It was really nice to see Thulasi saying "Ennake ungale paathu kumbudanu pole thonudu.." - True friendship.Clap

Third part was funny but nice..!! All the friends looked funny when they said "Indha Ammava.." !!!LOL 

So it will be boring without Thendral tomorrow..!!Disapprove

Edited by bhaghi - 30 December 2010 at 12:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

This time seriously i am not going to be angry at TA amma....what she did for Thulasi is absolutely right......ofcourse unique saree to show thulasi is unique unlike the other four.....

Thulasi is not selfish and money minded and selling her own blood like ta amma
She is not selfish and changes mind often like lavanya
She is not badmouthing and crates probs between ppl to separate them like sudha...
She is not behind a married man and trying to ruin a girls life like charu.....

So this shows thulz a unique 

Akka, i loved your four points why Thulasi is unique and the comparison you made with the other characters. Ahhh now me too won't be that much irritated while watching Thanga silai melting when her athai blesses her with the Sari saying she is the one and only DIL. 

Definetly Thulasi is unique, namakku illenaalum TA ku Thulasi is a very special girl thaan. This Thulasi girl is going to be very happy with that Sari even if the colour is dull (no one of us cares if it is dull or not, she will look pretty in any Sari, or her kind heart will make her look like an angel). For her it is more than enough when her athai gives her that Sari. She will definetly want to wear it even if TA should buy her a better Sari, poor girl.

Edited by Nikila10 - 30 December 2010 at 5:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Yeah Nikhila and Shubba akka, 
I totally agree with your points of comparison.. Thulasi will look nice in every saree.. She is of course unique than all the others in TA family..!! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJaylakshyamTheivaJanani20Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Yes as shubba said tat Bujjima dint tease tamil..

Tat was one missing dialogue in tat scene.. well said shubba dear as tamil is the best guy in tat gang..

Pavam semma comedy of Bujjipa next year sorry next week...

ROFLNow after Kuttima its now Bujjima!!!!

And lets see wat lav mom does to Charu as she calls Charu so softly with them to home again.. whether she gives tat sari to charu or Thulasi is now the another big suspense waiting..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamTTfanArizes.

Go to top