India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

what a genuine scene (Page 2)

KurbaanHua Senior Member
KurbaanHua
KurbaanHua

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode! I also loved to see Aditya's rage & revenge! You cna see how deeply he loves Priya. The question now is what will happen now????? What will Aditya's father do.....he's gonna do anything & everything in his power to seperate Adityda & Priya.... I'm so scared for the jodi !!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023

MsNaz Newbie
MsNaz
MsNaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Wow ... all week has been fantastic acting from all the Maryada crew and espicially priya and aditya it was so emotional... i was on the ride with them it was so thrilling to watch the rage and the hurt as well as the confussion in todays episode.

You know on youtube ppl comparing Geet to Maryada and saying it is copied a little, I totally disagree both are very diffrent..... nway Maryada is just Wow!!!!!

charu_1023

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I have never seen such genuine display of emotions on indian tv. I loved the way he comes and hugs her from behind. That scene was mesmerising i must have watched it atleast 10 times. Loved the way he came out clean with Priya and didn't give up and convinced her to tell her past. Fab couple. CVs keep going

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manurcharu_1023MrsKaranGrover

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
i already watched it 10 times but wanna watch moreDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023MrsKaranGrover

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
totally agree....woowwww...it was totally a genuine scene...even dialogs weren't filmy ...they sound real to me... 

charu_1023MrsKaranGrover

soons_rock Newbie
soons_rock
soons_rock

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
absolutely....big thanks to whole Marayada team, everyone is so awesome. Great star cast, great story, awesome picturizaiton, and all the actors are doing great justice to their acts, really amazing this is the top notch show i have seen on TV.

charu_1023MrsKaranGrover

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i completely agree...u could feel the agony Priya had to go thru...n Adi's anger after he comes to knw the truth...great performances by everyone!

MrsKaranGrover

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Since yesterday ive seen the episode atleast 30 times and each time i watch it i jsut love Adiya more. The dialogues were so real and also you could see how genuine thier love is for each other. One of them sot beautfiul emotional scenes ever for sure.

charu_1023

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index