Maryada

what a genuine scene

Posted: 13 years ago
woooooooowwwwwwwwww i just saw the first scene between priya and adi and writing this msg in break it is sooooo genuine.what an acting by ridhi and raqesh..they both are superb actors briliant....his eyes were full of rage and revenge.....way to go adityaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree they potray emotions so perfectly!!!

well i am amazed at aditya he is the show stealer today e did awesome job..very nice...

soons_rock thumbnail
really Aditya rocked today, the way he hugged Priya with his arms oh gosh.........so romantic:) Love you aditya
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have to admit ive seen so many couples but adiya are just different and am sooooooooo happy that they are potrayed by such fine actors!..It was such an aweosme scene i felt it was real and seeing adityas reaction to it even my eyes became teary..the way he hugged her wa so beautfiul and pure..u could clearly see shes his life and he will always be there for her no matter what!..Hats off to Ridhi and Raqesh!..
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anamekaa...could not agree more chica!
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have simply fallen in love with maryada... what a serial...
and raqeshhhhhhh u were amazing today
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have gone mad i am watching the episode again n again......:)
KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode! I also loved to see Aditya's rage & revenge! You cna see how deeply he loves Priya. The question now is what will happen now????? What will Aditya's father do.....he's gonna do anything & everything in his power to seperate Adityda & Priya.... I'm so scared for the jodi !!!!😭
MsNaz thumbnail
Wow ... all week has been fantastic acting from all the Maryada crew and espicially priya and aditya it was so emotional... i was on the ride with them it was so thrilling to watch the rage and the hurt as well as the confussion in todays episode.

You know on youtube ppl comparing Geet to Maryada and saying it is copied a little, I totally disagree both are very diffrent..... nway Maryada is just Wow!!!!!