Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes u can take the letters and post them there :D
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya1209

Aisa kya Saaz ?😆😆

PRIYA....Yaar only response to this,,,,Abhi you write a letter to shanak....😆...TRIANGLE COMPLETE...Haila,,,tu hi tho nahi,,,,next week ki new entry????

haia cough syrup ki baat hi kuch aur hai aaj hic!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks teech im making u one of the judge...
IFsKhanak thumbnail
lol 

judge? ðŸ¤£

CVs wouuld ever have thought we would make such a big issue out of the letters ðŸ¤£
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFsKhanak

lol 

judge? ðŸ¤£

CVs wouuld ever have thought we would make such a big issue out of the letters ðŸ¤£

Actually Teech...if anything they should realise that this is truly the essence of RBO that FANS want....the simple way of telling a love story...for us ..and I have said this before...LETTERS hold a special place in our hearts...WHICH RBO FAN DOES NOT REMEMBER>..TUMNE CHITTI PADHI THO KYOON NAHI AAYI???? ..now if only CVs understood this ...practically they may have used this scenario to solve the 'real' problem of absence of lead actor...but their 'real' solution has become a 'reel' treat....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...for the letter, the wordings and for Shanak..who even with not being in the same frame can make us go gaga over them..and their reactions.

@Rooj darling can't wait to see your post on this letter game...😆 I can already visualis his Oh Really, his banging his head and him stoping her midway for a kiss...😉😆😆😆

IFsKhanak thumbnail
krishna:

the letter quiz is out
check page 2 of the forum i think
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear...will check it now..😆
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

its so cute n adorable.KT rockd n even yashu the way khanak tried 2 read eng words is so real.awsme actors....

saaaz thumbnail

..Aww I know...just loved the little english words in between and khanak 'trying' to read them...and it looks like YM wrote Shaan's letter herself...the lettering / handwriting was quite girlish....😆...Haila this clinical analysis killed the scene or wot...sorry!! kaan pakdofying!!!😳

@rooji...got your PM...you are too sweet..shall definetely attempt when I am feeling better...need loads of energy to think and type...