The letters continue to keep the RBO Essence alive

IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here's a detailed update of the letters :)
it was more of a request earlier, but after watching the show, i wanted to do it myself :)

Thanks and Congratulations to the writers for such lovely dialogues :)   👏👏

Preeya Pati

May jaanti hoon ke aapke jeevan may apni patni-yani mere liye- koi ehmiyat hi nahi hai. But koi baat nahi, hum patniyaan to hoti hi isi liye hain na , aur waise bhi , mere chale jaane ke baad ek chitthi ke haqdaar to aap bante hi hain. hua yoon ke kal raat apne apne dosto ke saath jo bartao kiya, woh soch ke mujhe khayal aya , ke yehi bartao aap kal mere saath bhi kar sakte hain, kal ko aap mujhe bhi keh sakte hain ke ghar se nikal jao. Itni burthal to may hoon nahi, ke chup chaap beth kar apke naraz honey ka intizar karoon. shan is giving his (oh man - what the hell) expression - to meney sochakiun na may (woh scene maybe) aane tak ghar chorne ki piractice ki jaye..aaj nahi to kabhi na kabhi to kaam ayegi hi, ab jahan tak aapke dost sam and duck bha ki baat hai, acha hi hai aapke jeewan se chale gaye, sam ke nakhre to ziada hi barh gaye the, and duck bha ko to gaana bhi nahi ata, dost hi to they, naye ajayenge, kapre bhi to hum roz hi badalte hain na, halanke mujhe lagta hai aap khamakha unse naraz hogaye...
(shan thinks)

but phir bhi aapse behes karke may jeetna nai chahti, aapko acha nai lagega. mujhe koi baat aap batate nahi hain, and meri koi baat aap sunte nahi hain, to kul mila kar mera aapke jeevan par koi haq banta nazar nahi araha aur uper se ghar se nikal jaane ki dhamki kabhi bhi mil sakti hai. To saarey halaat ko dhyan rakhte huey , ghar chorne ki practice karne ka faisla mujhe sahi laga. dhoondne ki koshish bilkul mat keejiye, and fone to bilkul mat uthaiye, kiunke may bhi nai uthaoongi.. jaana kahan hai pata nahi..aur iss bade se sheher may iss choti si jaan ko kon sahara dega, pata nahi. 

aap ki patni, Khanak

shan thinks "khanak sach much may chali gai"

shan's letter coming up

Shan's Letter:

Preeya Khanak
I m very sorry. (Khanak style) Mujhe tumhe bina bataye music album ke liye jaana para, mujhe pata hai tumhe bura lagega, but may tumhe jitni jaldi hosakey phone karne ki koshish karoonga, i love you. 

tumhara, Shantanu

(loved the way she blushed at the I love you, the happiness on her face reading i m very sorry)
Edited by IFsKhanak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for writing it again .............................the letter was so sweet yaar remind me of old rbo and also shaan and khanaks nok jhok.......................so sweet yaar
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG... Teech, u did it? I was going to request someone to do this:)

Thanks thanks!

Did u see KT's expressions? Perfect yaar....
IFsKhanak thumbnail
the "ye khanak bhi na" expression

i love it!!!

KT is yummy, even when he's unwell

saaaz thumbnail
YOU KNOW I WOULD HUG YOU FOR THIS BUT DON'T WANT TO PASS ON MY GERMS....😉...

tujhe to pataa hai dialogues/writing aur mera naata poorana hai....

YAAR priya Khanak killed me...KAHIN AISA TO NAHIN KI SHAAN is soching ki khanak is with another girl called priya and uski chaandi lag gayeee. 😃....
IFsKhanak thumbnail
hehehehehe
saaaaaaz chup kar

itna bhi burthal nahi hai shan :D
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously Teech tusi great ho!

I loved it too! I loved it how Shaan showed frustration and concern at the same time...it was as if he wanted to bang his head on the wall mostly when he was reading the letter.

as for Khanak...I loved how she blushed and was happy...i thought she would be happy to just read english. lmao sorry i know she can read but it felt like that...

thanks Teech!

they are soo cute even in their letters!
IFsKhanak thumbnail
yes rooj

they can leave such a big impact with such little dialogues :)

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for writing each and every word dear.....

loved reading it........

the affection and the comfort that Shanak as characters share and the love they have for each other shows between the lines though words say something else..................too Good......kudos to the writers for the lovable lines
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea Teech...

i think if we took the letters apart we can discuss it word by word on how they would act if they were delivering those lines...

Imagine how Khanak would be telling all this to shaan in person, he would be giving her those expressions when he won't be able to understand some words and then those sarcastic lines and expressions and then sometimes literally banging his head on the wall.

and then when Shaan saying his part to khanak, he would sneak behind and whisper in her ear, saying sorry but she being she will walk away and then when he would say i love you, she would blush...

oooo can we create a scene on this letter thing? lol