my thoughts on today's episode

masalatime thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is NOT an update!  Also, I have some borderline un-PC comments!  Read them lightly ðŸ˜›

First of all, Rajrani has some serious beta issues.  I know for her controlling ego, she wants to be involved in every facet of her son's life - like most desi mummyjis - but GEEZ her vindication in outdoing Gauri is really creepy.  I hate her challenge of Mera haqt>>>biwi ki haqt.

But Rudra needs to grow up to.  It's one thing to be heartbroken, but he took initiative for his responsibilities by marrying Gauri in the acceptable fashion - now put on your big boy pants and doing something with your life.  Stop sulking with mummys persuasion and what not.

Did anyone else cringe when Gauri took that shawl off to reveal that * gorgeous* sari?  She looked uncomfortable, Rudra seemed disinterested, and that entire scene was hammed.  NICE TRY ðŸ˜•

PIHU IS SO HIGH MAINTAINCE I still wonder why Doctor Sahib raced with Rudra to the mandap and marry her.  Oh my gosh, imagine the life of Abhishek Bachchan! I kid, I kid.  The Bachchans are flithy rich, my snark is just a glimpse of my slumdog jealousies...  Anyways, I guess her side track will be Taming of the Shrew.  It's an honor for someone to ask you to cook for them politely - even a simple omlette would've meant a lot for hunky and simple Abhay.  Dear Pihu, get over yourself.  Thanks.

Rajrani also needs to leave Pihu alone.  I don't understand her stupid saazish.  As selfish as Pihu is, I commend her for respecting Gauri's role in Rudra's life to RR - so, really RR, leave her alone.

OH, CUT BACK TO GAURI AND RUDRA ON THE BALCONY: HOT.  Well, not really.  Rudra did a GREAT job emoting through his eyes.  It's like he wants to fall in love with Gauri but doesn't want to because it's a guilt synonymous to cheating on Pihu.  Imagine how volatile Pihu-Rudra would've been?  Oh, Rudra just gave his "mein tere saath rahonga" assurance to Gauri.  *Glares at the TV upset over this mushy-corny dialogue*.  Any fans for angry Rudra?  Throwback to angry Angad days?  Am I the only one?  *random daydream of Rudra and Pihu as the dude and megan fox in the music video for Love the way you Lie {eminem&rihanna}*

Oh, Bhabi gives another pep-talk thingy.  But during the commercial, a classic Gauri (pink sari'd) promotes RMJ, which, is getting cute.  *runs to RMJ forum to discuss shaadi shenanigans*

So, my questions are:

*What exactly is RR using against Pihu?  The deal seems like there was more involved other than marrying off Rudra and Gauri to prove to Abhay she's over Rudra.  We all know Pihu is just fooling herself, and everyone can see right through her - so, there has to be something else in Pihu's closet of skeletons.  What say?

*When can we have a sizzling Pihu-Rudra scene?  When can we have a sizzling Gauri-Rudra scene?  Can we have a sizzling Abhay-Rudra scene?  Not that like folks, I just want to see some bare torsos on this show.  That towel scene doesn't cut it.

*What if Pihu gets along with Gauri, after Gauri and Rudra fall in love together, but Pihu gets jealous and seeing how she's dissatisfied with her hubby, ensares Rudra all over again?  Is this wishful plot too K-serial-ish?

*Ratnesh bhai was absent today.  Someone's busy a work.

Add your comments!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im just tired of RR n pihu fidling with G alwayz.. and yeah R needs get matured now... thoda annoying..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
masalatime thumbnail

Originally posted by: avggomez

im just tired of RR n pihu fidling with G alwayz.. and yeah R needs get matured now... thoda annoying..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly!  rr takes the cake for being sabse annoying

if all else, if your eldest son told you that your entire company lost a lot of money, i'd being up making business decisions/taking control of the company.  at least her intricate scheming plans are used for some good!
Edited by masalatime - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly, i dont get it, why P has to stay in Rawat Mansion???

masalatime thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Honestly, i dont get it, why P has to stay in Rawat Mansion???

maybe she'll lie to abhay saying she's going home, but just goes to the rawat haveli.  they are next door neighbors, no?  abhay can drop her off, but she'll just walk over.  i dunno.  these cv's destroyed a good concept of a story - let's see how they butcher this pihu track
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I tend to agree with u, Rudra needs to grow up and make decisions on his own

Trust me no Pihu Rudra sizzling scenes on the card!

Rudra Gauri sizzling scene coming soon!  He will start loving her in no time, trust me on this one!
masalatime thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Rudra Gauri sizzling scene coming soon!  He will start loving her in no time, trust me on this one!

If not, I will spam you with PMs. ðŸ˜†
Btw, Redskins>>>49ers ðŸ˜‰
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The shawl draping scene was a disaster - I dont think Gauri herself knew what she was doing there.

Ketki's advices -her adivices to Gauri are so bad- no wonder she is not able to do anything to improve  her and Rat's problems.

RR - no longer comes across as a mom having control issues with her bahu - she comes across as a step mom who only wants one son to do good and other to fail in life - highly illogical - unless she is R's stepmom.

R - need to stop letting RR and G play him like a ping pong ball and get serious about his business.

G - is being manipulative and lying just like RR these days. G and RR are fighting their battle using R - eventhough G keeps saying it is R's happiness that she is worried about - her actions dont reflect that. She comes across as a Bahu who wants to prove herself sucessful to her saas nothing more.

This is how I see the 4 characters around whom Sangini revolves these days.

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
epis these days r highly annoying me. I'm tired of seeing g get all dolled up, make mitai and cry everyday. And im also tired of seeing that same snooty face of rr's (but much respect to the talented aruna irani!). She does have beta issues, which make no sense since it appears she didnt giv a crap about r wen he was growing up. U would think her sudden nice behavior toward him would make rudra suspicious, but gues hez not that smart. Mayb rr is trying to be super involvd in his life now to make up for what was lacking in his childhood. And ur right, u'd think shed be worried about losing the biz rather than planning against g. Get ur priorities straight! Y isnt she livid w/ rat 4 screwing up? ... y didnt p just fix her fil a sandwich? She didnt hav to be so rude. Man i wish she was rr's bahu. Those scenes wudv been awesom..... And yes i def cringed in the shawl sari scene, so awkward. Looooved the sari (wish i knew the designer!), but bhabhi's advice to wear it was super dumb. Bhahbi needs som advic herself. The shawl scene was a lil reminiscent of bhagyashree's scene w/ salman khan in maine pyar kiya during the lovely song "mere rang mein..." any1 remember that?... Idk what rr has over pihu that she's using to blackmail her. Is p really that upset that r doesnt worship her anymor? I thought shez moved on. Ok, well thos r my thoughts added to urs. I love iqbal, but i need more to hang on to this show!
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masalatime

This is NOT an update!  Also, I have some borderline un-PC comments!  Read them lightly ðŸ˜›

First of all, Rajrani has some serious beta issues.  I know for her controlling ego, she wants to be involved in every facet of her son's life - like most desi mummyjis - but GEEZ her vindication in outdoing Gauri is really creepy.  I hate her challenge of Mera haqt>>>biwi ki haqt.

But Rudra needs to grow up to. true! Now it's annoying when rudra doesn't even understand that ppl is fooling him.. It's one thing to be heartbroken, but he took initiative for his responsibilities by marrying Gauri in the acceptable fashion - now put on your big boy pants and doing something with your life.  Stop sulking with mummys persuasion and what not.

Did anyone else cringe when Gauri took that shawl off to reveal that * gorgeous* sari?  She looked uncomfortable, Rudra seemed disinterested, and that entire scene was hammed.  NICE TRY ðŸ˜•

PIHU IS SO HIGH MAINTAINCE I still wonder why Doctor Sahib raced with Rudra to the mandap and marry her.  Oh my gosh, imagine the life of Abhishek Bachchan! I kid, I kid.  The Bachchans are flithy rich, my snark is just a glimpse of my slumdog jealousies...  Anyways, I guess her side track will be Taming of the Shrew.  It's an honor for someone to ask you to cook for them politely - even a simple omlette would've meant a lot for hunky and simple Abhay.  Dear Pihu, get over yourself.  Thanks. wohoo! Nice lines Lol! Don't you know Pihoo thinks that she is Ms. world like Aishwarya ray bachchan! 😳

Rajrani also needs to leave Pihu alone.  I don't understand her stupid saazish. neither me! As selfish as Pihu is, I commend her for respecting Gauri's role in Rudra's life to RR - so, really RR, leave her alone.

OH, CUT BACK TO GAURI AND RUDRA ON THE BALCONY: HOT.  Well, not really.  Rudra did a GREAT job emoting through his eyes.  It's like he wants to fall in love with Gauri but doesn't want to because it's a guilt synonymous to cheating on Pihu. Is this a main storyline???????? Imagine how volatile Pihu-Rudra would've been?  Oh, Rudra just gave his "mein tere saath rahonga" assurance to Gauri.  *Glares at the TV upset over this mushy-corny dialogue*.  Any fans for angry Rudra?  Throwback to angry Angad days?  Am I the only one?  *random daydream of Rudra and Pihu as the dude and megan fox in the music video for Love the way you Lie {eminem&rihanna}*

Oh, Bhabi gives another pep-talk thingy.  But during the commercial, a classic Gauri (pink sari'd) promotes RMJ, which, is getting cute.  *runs to RMJ forum to discuss shaadi shenanigans*

So, my questions are:

*What exactly is RR using against Pihu?  The deal seems like there was more involved other than marrying off Rudra and Gauri to prove to Abhay she's over Rudra.  We all know Pihu is just fooling herself, and everyone can see right through her - so, there has to be something else in Pihu's closet of skeletons.  What say?

*When can we have a sizzling Pihu-Rudra scene?  When can we have a sizzling Gauri-Rudra scene?  Can we have a sizzling Abhay-Rudra scene?  Not that like folks, I just want to see some bare torsos on this show.  That towel scene doesn't cut it.

*What if Pihu gets along with Gauri, after Gauri and Rudra fall in love together, but Pihu gets jealous and seeing how she's dissatisfied with her hubby, ensares Rudra all over again?  Is this wishful plot too K-serial-ish?

*Ratnesh bhai was absent today.  Someone's busy a work.

Add your comments!

Nice post!