Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #105| New Link Pg 1 - Page 97

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chandanafan

no. MV is in it right now. someone else was out this week. I was hoping it's MV but looks like it was someone else. so suhana said MV is still in it.

oh ok...well most of daily serial actors do quite well in reality shows..😕...even i want her out ASAP but nor sure if its gonna happen..

Ritz..i just got a crazy idea to do a Suds and Kala VM on ek teekhi si ladki...🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

oh ok...well most of daily serial actors do quite well in reality shows..😕...even i want her out ASAP but nor sure if its gonna happen..

Ritz..i just got a crazy idea to do a Suds and Kala VM on ek teekhi si ladki...🤣

OMG ek teekhi si ladki on suds and kala. 🤣 make it. it'll be awesome. but how about u wait and watch their performance on sony function and see if u can add those scenes. 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

OMG ek teekhi si ladki on suds and kala. 🤣 make it. it'll be awesome. but how about u wait and watch their performance on sony function and see if u can add those scenes. 😆

ya i am just listening to the song and imagining them both on it..🤣..ya that is a good idea..when is this function gonna air? i will wait for it and watch suds kala scenes again cuz i dont pay much attention to them..😆
-Ritz- thumbnail
it's going to air on 2nd january. 
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

it's going to air on 2nd january. 

ok that is not far then..😆..please remind me when it airs..hopefully i can get good quality video of it..😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

ok that is not far then..😆..please remind me when it airs..hopefully i can get good quality video of it..😊

okay I'll remind u. till then u watch some suds and kala scenes that u can include in the vm. 😆 OMG I'm getting excited to watch this vm than watching any tasha vms. 🤣
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

okay I'll remind u. till then u watch some suds and kala scenes that u can include in the vm. 😆 OMG I'm getting excited to watch this vm than watching any tasha vms. 🤣

ya i will have fun making it..😆...too bad wont have much fun skimming through their scenes..😆
btw, when is ur college starting again?

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, new here!
Can't post a new topic because i haven't made it to 25 posts apparently but theres an article on mishal raheja's new year's resolutions:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Celebs-share-their-plans-for-2011/articleshow/7196081.cms

Excuse me if I'm making mistakes regarding posts but being a LTL addict, i couldn't help but let you guys know!
😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
it's starting on 5th jan.

sorry huma. I got to leave. will come back later.

bye. tc.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Hi, new here!
Can't post a new topic because i haven't made it to 25 posts apparently but theres an article on mishal raheja's new year's resolutions:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Celebs-share-their-plans-for-2011/articleshow/7196081.cms

Excuse me if I'm making mistakes regarding posts but being a LTL addict, i couldn't help but let you guys know!
😊

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info..😊