Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #105| New Link Pg 1 (Page 15)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by suhana19

lets see what jalwa they will do on the stage...that"s why now a days we seeing them sharing space on screen ...may be they pratice in the break for there danceLOL.....I will wait for the promo and PM ..thanx yaarHug.....this going to be Fun....Btw Mahi is still in JDJ.....someone else is going out this week ?

Mahi is in JDJ for another week. Ouch hope she is out next week. Embarrassed I know I know it's rude but kya karo, I want her back in the show. Embarrassed so in JDJ who is your fav dancer?
yup she is in there Ouch....i hope she gives full attention to LTL....i love her as naku ....she is good..i wish best for her in life.....i like salman and yana...sushant and champa...Krishna is good tooo.....
u don"t watch na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Omg they are playing sheila ki jiwani and Main to ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi
lut gaya
ROFLLOL

so it is sheila ki jiwani. I couldn't figure it out coz I only heard that song in the movie promo and didn't like it. LOL ainvayi ainvayi I haven't heard this song. it's going to be hilarious. LOL

suhana19

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

yup she is in there Ouch....i hope she gives full attention to LTL....i love her as naku ....she is good..i wish best for her in life.....i like salman and yana...sushant and champa...Krishna is good tooo.....
u don"t watch na?

I've heard sushant is a good dancer and IF makes clear of it with their articles. LOL
I haven't watched a single episode of it. LOL and this is 3rd season of JDJ? is that right?

suhana19

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Omg they are playing sheila ki jiwani and Main to ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi
lut gaya
ROFLLOL

so it is sheila ki jiwani. I couldn't figure it out coz I only heard that song in the movie promo and didn't like it. LOL ainvayi ainvayi I haven't heard this song. it's going to be hilarious. LOL
they are playing these 2 songs in the promo ..but don"t know if they will perform on one of this song...btw ainvayi ainvayi is punjabi song ..its niceWink....

btw u know i love Rahat fatah ali khan"s Mein tenu samjhawan ki ..its my favWink...i love that song 

-Ritz-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

u don"t watch na?

I've heard sushant is a good dancer and IF makes clear of it with their articles. LOL
I haven't watched a single episode of it. LOL and this is 3rd season of JDJ? is that right?
he is good dancer ...btw even ankita is there in the show...they are a couple Wink
its a 4th seasonLOL

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

lut gaya
ROFLLOL

they are playing these 2 songs in the promo ..but don"t know if they will perform on one of this song...btw ainvayi ainvayi is punjabi song ..its niceWink....

btw u know i love Rahat fatah ali khan"s Mein tenu samjhawan ki ..its my favWink...i love that song 

I don't know whats wrong with me but I have heard ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya song. it's okay.
I love mein tenu samjhawan ki song. I was planning to make a tasha vm but it's a sad song and I don't want to make any more vms on sad songs. LOL

suhana19

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

he is good dancer ...btw even ankita is there in the show...they are a couple Wink
its a 4th seasonLOL

Yeah I've heard that they r a couple but they neither accept it or deny it. LOL they do look good together.

oh my bad, it's the 4th season. LOL thanks for correcting me. Hug

suhana19

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

lut gaya
ROFLLOL

I don't know whats wrong with me but I have heard ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya song. it's okay.
I love mein tenu samjhawan ki song. I was planning to make a tasha vm but it's a sad song and I don't want to make any more vms on sad songs. LOL
OMg me too i was thinking to make it but dropped the idea...i don"t wanna make sad Vms for now..i wanna see tasha romance...hopefully this new year we get our wish fullfil ...if Cvs don"t focus on seema Deadiam skipping it allOuch

-Ritz-

Go to top