Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #105| New Link Pg 1 (Page 136)

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by shonapinky

amir ali epi of sarabhai, I didn't like it either but otherwise the show was awesome. most of their episodes r available on yt and I watch them again and again. it's really funny.

About their new show on Sab tv, it's confirmed and Gattu from Baa bahu aur baby is going to be in it. PartyLOL and I think the show's name is Mrs. Tendulkar. LOL

so u rem tat epiz...yeah even i didnt ike it yr....wow..itz on yt...but ritu..i hav loadz to catch up already yr..LS, wrrmk...wen am done with all diiz showz ..i shall watch diz one... btw u gav me a link to a pakistan soap na...is tat show still on air..? juz curio.z..did u get to see tat show?..!

aww gattu...i like him..Smile.LOL...wat mrs. tendulkar...!! hope itz not a mockery show on tendulkar...!! Ouch

catch up on your other shows then watch sarabhai vs sarabhai. it's truely hilarious.
don't watch that pakistani show. it ended and it was very sad. I watched a few episodes and then quit coz it was too sad. Ouch no happy ending. Ouch
hope they don't make a mockery of tendulkar. otherwise it's not funny for me to watch. Ouch

sure yr...ill watch it...soundz interesting...!!Smilewat d show ended...and waz sadOuchoh no...y ...u mean to say d couple wer seperated ...Ouch aww yeah ..i dod wish itz not tat kind of a show..coz even i like tendulkar...!!

Edited by shonapinky - 01 January 2011 at 12:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Dastaan show was really very sad. the last scene of that show showed that the guy comes to meet her with his wife ( I think coz they never showed the guy getting married to the other girl). She is mentally not stable coz she was raped. Unhappy don't ask me more about it. it was really a very bad ending to the show. Unhappy

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Dastaan show was really very sad. the last scene of that show showed that the guy comes to meet her with his wife ( I think coz they never showed the guy getting married to the other girl). She is mentally not stable coz she was raped. Unhappy don't ask me more about it. it was really a very bad ending to the show. Unhappy

wattt...ConfusedOuch...ritu...but i thought wer married already...!! diz meanz dey got seperated and d guy married another..and d poor girl...Ouch.tatz really bad...Ouch...aww  hw can dey spoil such a gud shw diz way...!!

Edited by shonapinky - 01 January 2011 at 12:56am

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

wattt...ConfusedOuch...ritu...but i thought wer married already...!! diz meanz dey got seperated and d guy married another..and d poor girl...Ouch.tatz really bad...Ouch...aww  hw can dey spoil such a gud shw diz way...!!

they were only engaged but then the guy leaves for his job to go to another city. then they showed india-pakistan partition took place and the girl's entire family was killed and then she is forced to get married to a punjabi guy. and then finally her husband dies since he falls from the roof and then she runs back to pakistan and meets her ex-fiance but he is already engaged coz he thought that she had died. but then he decides to call off his engagement with the other girl but the main lead girl (Bano) is badly mentally disturbed and hence we get a sad ending to the show. Ouch

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

they were only engaged but then the guy leaves for his job to go to another city. then they showed india-pakistan partition took place and the girl's entire family was killed and then she is forced to get married to a punjabi guy. and then finally her husband dies since he falls from the roof and then she runs back to pakistan and meets her ex-fiance but he is already engaged coz he thought that she had died. but then he decides to call off his engagement with the other girl but the main lead girl (Bano) is badly mentally disturbed and hence we get a sad ending to the show. Ouch

oh nooooo...Ouchdiz iz really sad yr...btw u gotto watch d last episode,,,?Ouch...!!thank god i dint get to watch diz show...elz i wd hav felt really bad watching diz....Ouch

btw...ritu...u making any new vmz...?Embarrassedor u gonna surpriz uz..?

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
no vms yet. no surprises. I'll try to make a vm request by yuvika on the song Kaisa ye junoon but I haven't really started with this vm. have u heard this song?

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

no vms yet. no surprises. I'll try to make a vm request by yuvika on the song Kaisa ye junoon but I haven't really started with this vm. have u heard this song?

tatz fine ritu...Smile i hav never heard diz song..iz diz fr m a movie yr?..btw a haapy song or a sad one... all u guyz rock with sum emotional vmz like mora saiyan nd yara rabba...so i prefer making a happy one ...Embarrassedbtw did u gett to see any hindi  moviez...?

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
it's a song from rahat fateh ali khan's album. here is the link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lI-oU-YJxA

its a sad song.

I watched Aakrosh. I didn't like it. btw u were going to watch Debang on Colors. did u like it?

shonapinky

Go to top