Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #105| New Link Pg 1 (Page 135)

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Gili gili gappa is about a family with 3 kids but their mom has died and now she is a pari. LOL this pari is back on Earth and helps her kids but the problem is that she is not a fully trained pari. ROFL and so when she uses her magic, it ends up into a disaster. LOL it airs only on thursday and friday at 7:30pm.

I watched some scenes of left right left on yt and that's a pretty good show. right now I want more episodes of Love story. I've been trying to find them online but can not find it. I have the last episode of it. Have u seen the last episode of it?

I don't do much on new years. I'll just watch the fireworks on my tv. LOL

wow...diz soundz really cute rituTongue...will try watch it diz week...!!Embarrassedaww pari...i love such pari kinda dramaEmbarrassedLOLthankz a ton fr d info yr...!!Smile 
yeah LRL waz an amazing show...sad tat RK quit d show and i dint like d way d storu moved frm den onOuch LS... i gotto watch on yt...sum episodez yr...i still hav loadz to catch up..yeah i did watch d lastepisode..it seemz d person is yet to upload d new onez...v gotto wait till den yr...i love LS..esp .."Teri yaadein: and :tera deewana..."Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Love story is really awesome. I love all the songs in it.
btw did u read an article on IF that has a list of upcoming shows for this year. r u looking forward to any show?

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

btw did u read an article on IF that has a list of upcoming shows for this year. r u looking forward to any show?

so true yr...!!Smilei love dem all...!!

yeah ritu..i did read it...!tatz wen i goot know tat SP iz planning fr a second season of master chef and aNach baliye 5...am looking frwd to diiz showz...but on d dama front... nothing soundz interesting...!! so u looking frwd to any new showz?

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

yeah ritu..i did read it...!tatz wen i goot know tat SP iz planning fr a second season of master chef and aNach baliye 5...am looking frwd to diiz showz...but on d dama front... nothing soundz interesting...!! so u looking frwd to any new showz?

I'm looking forward to Hatsoff production shows. they have unique shows. they r launching some show on SP and Sab tv. I hope they r not rona dhona shows coz I'm hoping they'll bring back shows like sarabhai vs sarabhai back. Embarrassed

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

I'm looking forward to Hatsoff production shows. they have unique shows. they r launching some show on SP and Sab tv. I hope they r not rona dhona shows coz I'm hoping they'll bring back shows like sarabhai vs sarabhai back. Embarrassed

so u like sarabai...Embarrassednever goto watch diz show yr...!! but i did watch one episode with aamir ali...and i dint like itConfusedLOLbut i herad itz a very popular and a nice show..!! so waz der any official announcement frm dem abt der new showz...?

Edited by shonapinky - 01 January 2011 at 12:29am

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
amir ali epi of sarabhai, I didn't like it either but otherwise the show was awesome. most of their episodes r available on yt and I watch them again and again. it's really funny.

About their new show on Sab tv, it's confirmed and Gattu from Baa bahu aur baby is going to be in it. PartyLOL and I think the show's name is Mrs. Tendulkar. LOL

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

amir ali epi of sarabhai, I didn't like it either but otherwise the show was awesome. most of their episodes r available on yt and I watch them again and again. it's really funny.

About their new show on Sab tv, it's confirmed and Gattu from Baa bahu aur baby is going to be in it. PartyLOL and I think the show's name is Mrs. Tendulkar. LOL

so u rem tat epiz...yeah even i didnt ike it yr....wow..itz on yt...but ritu..i hav loadz to catch up already yr..LS, wrrmk...wen am done with all diiz showz ..i shall watch diz one... btw u gav me a link to a pakistan soap na...is tat show still on air..? juz curio.z..did u get to see tat show?..!

aww gattu...i like him..Smile.LOL...wat mrs. tendulkar...!! hope itz not a mockery show on tendulkar...!! Ouch

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

so u rem tat epiz...yeah even i didnt ike it yr....wow..itz on yt...but ritu..i hav loadz to catch up already yr..LS, wrrmk...wen am done with all diiz showz ..i shall watch diz one... btw u gav me a link to a pakistan soap na...is tat show still on air..? juz curio.z..did u get to see tat show?..!

aww gattu...i like him..Smile.LOL...wat mrs. tendulkar...!! hope itz not a mockery show on tendulkar...!! Ouch

catch up on your other shows then watch sarabhai vs sarabhai. it's truely hilarious.
don't watch that pakistani show. it ended and it was very sad. I watched a few episodes and then quit coz it was too sad. Ouch no happy ending. Ouch
hope they don't make a mockery of tendulkar. otherwise it's not funny for me to watch. Ouch

Go to top