Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #105| New Link Pg 1 (Page 127)

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sana786a

wid dat witch b*****Angryher and her sisters r plain evil she did it coz she thinks she can do anything i swear my mom is soo sweet and yet she aghhhhh yep filled a poilce report and 2mmrw hopefully she is getting arrested

sounds like she belongs in a mental asylum..Evil Smile...crazy person..Angry...hopefully she wont get bailed out on time as its new year..LOL..r ur mom and sis back from hospital yet? they didnt get hurt a lot, did they?
she dsnt even belong der i swear huma if i tld u wat they r like u will either think im exagerating or if they r 4 realDeadAngryhopefully yep i brought dem bk both mom and sil had lumps on da head arms r swollen sil face is bruisedOuchAngryi cant beileve dis huma i was like mom if i was der i wud have gt dat hockey stick andAngry

oh well..thankfully there was no serious physical harm..Smile...the woman probably got drunk cuz of new year..Dead....well..hopefully after she gets arrested...she wont be bothering u anymore...
thnks humaTongueshe wasnt drunk she is an asian women her and her sisters always start and dnt let us live in peaceOuchdats impossible u knw they have targeted my kid sister 3 times and hit her last time i was der and 2 prrotect my sister i had 2 hit dat b*****

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

and do u knw da worst thing huma mom and sil went 2 pik my birthday cake upOuchand i feel like its my fault and coz of dem mom 4gt all about da cakeAngry

oh of course it wasnt ur fault..Hug...u didnt make that woman go temporarily insane..Angry

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

and do u knw da worst thing huma mom and sil went 2 pik my birthday cake upOuchand i feel like its my fault and coz of dem mom 4gt all about da cakeAngry

oh of course it wasnt ur fault..Hug...u didnt make that woman go temporarily insane..Angry
i feel it was i wish i was der 2 protect demOuchthnks 4 da hug humaHugshe is nt temp insane each time our paths cum across snide comments luks they r always luking 4 a fight who hits an old women wid a hockey stick i wudnt do dat 2 der mum or any oder helpless personDead

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

thnks humaTongueshe wasnt drunk she is an asian women her and her sisters always start and dnt let us live in peaceOuchdats impossible u knw they have targeted my kid sister 3 times and hit her last time i was der and 2 prrotect my sister i had 2 hit dat b*****

where do these weirdos come from..Silly....chalo hopefully after she gets arrested..she wont be showing her face around much..Smile

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

where do these weirdos come from..Silly....chalo hopefully after she gets arrested..she wont be showing her face around much..Smile
god knws sickos coz of people like dem da world is a bad placeOuchinshallah i hope they throw da book at her but huma da prob is her oder 4 sis's r da same im nt scared of dem they r childish but 4 my sis and mom i am worried 

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

i feel it was i wish i was der 2 protect demOuchthnks 4 da hug humaHugshe is nt temp insane each time our paths cum across snide comments luks they r always luking 4 a fight who hits an old women wid a hockey stick i wudnt do dat 2 der mum or any oder helpless personDead

she sounds crazy..Angry...oh so the whole family is pagal then..well u could take a restraining order against them...that way if they attempt something...they will be in serious trouble..and dont take any crap from other sister...not even once..otherwise this would encourage future violent behavior...

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

she sounds crazy..Angry...oh so the whole family is pagal then..well u could take a restraining order against them...that way if they attempt something...they will be in serious trouble..and dont take any crap from other sister...not even once..otherwise this would encourage future violent behavior...
worse den crazy they seem like da devils familyAngryi knw we tld da police about all of dem so hopefully fingers crossed they will stay away sorry huma im venting all my fustration on u sorry

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

worse den crazy they seem like da devils familyAngryi knw we tld da police about all of dem so hopefully fingers crossed they will stay away sorry huma im venting all my fustration on u sorry

ya hopefully the situation will be better soon..

that's ok..Hug...no need to say sorry...take it out all u want..Smile

sana786a

Go to top