Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chandanafan

Happy new year suhana 🥳. it's finally new year here as well. 😆

🤣its 3:30 AM over here ðŸ˜†can u beleive iam awake lol ðŸ˜†
Happy New Year ðŸ¥³ðŸ¤—......hope we get Tasha SR ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shonapinky

wow...he iz an awesum singer....!!
will check it out nw ritu... aakrosh...aww soundz like an action movie.... yeah ritu😆i gotto watch debaang...salman wz gud...i liked d movie...!! btw wat doez" maati ki banno" mean yr...😳😆itz a new show on colors...and i really donno wat doez it mena wen hema malini iz promotng diz show...😳😆

maati ki banno means blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know. 🤣 I'm watching that show and I have no clue what the show's name means. 🤣 🤣 but the show is so predictable. my sis likes the show and she doesn't even have a clue what the title of the show means. 😆

Suhana....🤗🤗thankz a tonn yr...happy new year 2011....!!🥳
Hey Happy New year Shona ðŸ¤—🥳Lots of love and hugs suhana🤗
thanx for being a wondeful friend yaar😉
Originally posted by suhana19

Suhanaaa😆😆still v r not outta FR fiasco😆and now SR..am scared yr...hope diz year turnz out to b gud fr tasha😳😃

wow...happy new year ritu.🥳..onz again....!!😳😆

thanks. same to u shona.🥳😳
Originally posted by suhana19

so I'm assuming that u do not have to work tomorrow morning. btw how is the snowstorm. I watched the news and looks like the east is having really bad snow days.

omg tasha SR. 😆 we'll get it but have to wait for some more time. abhi toh duji ke milan ka time hai. 😆

Suhanaaa😆😆still v r not outta FR fiasco😆and now SR..am scared yr...hope diz year turnz out to b gud fr tasha😳😃
we can always dream yaar😉😆🤣....hope we get SR yaar we had 2 weddings already lol,...but SR yet .....aur uppar se dutta trashed the room ðŸ˜†

maati ki banno means blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know. 🤣 I'm watching that show and I have no clue what the show's name means. 🤣 🤣 but the show is so predictable. my sis likes the show and she doesn't even have a clue what the title of the show means. 😆

rituuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤣🤣kya jawaab hai yr....😆😆😆😆so v both sailing on d same boat ...and v hav no clue abt itz name😆😆aww yeah i liked it yr..esp... kuch khaas hai song vid///it waz shot really well...!!i like d leadz of diz show...!!
 btw don b gussa with me yr...if u get d link of d last episode of dastaan plz do pm me ritu..!! Embarrassed

@Suhana...

thankz a lottt yr...!!😃🤗lottz of luv and hugz...!! and thankz to u too fr being such a lovely friend..!!Embarrassed😃

so I'm assuming that u do not have to work tomorrow morning. btw how is the snowstorm. I watched the news and looks like the east is having really bad snow days.

omg tasha SR. 😆 we'll get it but have to wait for some more time. abhi toh duji ke milan ka time hai. 😆
yep u guessed it right lol no work tomorrow .. i have a enagement party to go to ...pardon my typo lol😆...there is no snow for now ..but whatever we have its not melting anytime soon😆...
Duji dostana rocks lol..
btw where is shona did she leave kya 
Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago