Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #105| New Link Pg 1 - Page 104

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

it was a comedy show...this girl pretends to be someone else to get a job and falls in love with her boss' son who thinks she is someone else..

oh okay. I never watched it. we don't have much comedy shows on indian television. everybody loves watching women getting beaten up instead. 🀒
Originally posted by chandanafan

oh okay. I never watched it. we don't have much comedy shows on indian television. everybody loves watching women getting beaten up instead. 🀒

ya somehow those shows do good.....
btw, i wanted to ask u, dont u think they have been doing mahi's eye make up a bit weirdly lately..her eyes look different..πŸ˜•..ot maybe mahi is just tired...
I never noticed Mahi's eye makeup. me too busy staring at duji. 🀣
but I did notice Mahi looks a little different but I can not figure why the difference is there. πŸ˜•

I never noticed Mahi's eye makeup. me too busy staring at duji. 🀣
but I did notice Mahi looks a little different but I can not figure why the difference is there. πŸ˜•

lol....well i noticed in Tasha scene when the focus on her face..πŸ˜†
i think mahi has lost some weight..her face looks thinner..
Originally posted by -Huma-

lol....well i noticed in Tasha scene when the focus on her face..πŸ˜†
i think mahi has lost some weight..her face looks thinner..

she must have lost weight. wedding is coming up. upar se she's doing 2 shows. πŸ˜†

she must have lost weight. wedding is coming up. upar se she's doing 2 shows. πŸ˜†

ya she sometimes looks very tired too...mahi used to have a bit chubby cheeks..not anymore..

ok Ritz...i gotta go...i will c u tomorrow then if u come online...bye...πŸ€—...

and once again happy new year...πŸ₯³....enjoy ur coke...😊
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
bye Huma. tc.

Happy New Year to u as well. Enjoy that coke and don't fizzle it all out. πŸ˜†
Hi shona. Happy 2011. πŸ₯³here it is still not new year. we still have 2 hrs to go for the clock to strike midnight. πŸ˜†

Hi shona. Happy 2011. πŸ₯³here it is still not new year. we still have 2 hrs to go for the clock to strike midnight. πŸ˜†

rituuuuuu...happy new yr yrrrπŸ₯³πŸ₯³aww i get it rituπŸ˜†...wishing u in adv...!!😳
2 hrz to go..wow...so wat r ur planz fr d new yr...any new resolutionz...πŸ˜†
no resolutions. I never keep up with them and so no resolutions. πŸ˜† what about u? any resolutions?