Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #105| New Link Pg 1 - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Ok I m back......huma Let me see yr VM first.......mussy runs to watch it πŸ˜ƒ

welcome back...😊
Originally posted by -Huma-

well Suds was following them...Duji might see him..
well it again depend on CVs😑
Originally posted by mishimano

HUMA: 2day D behaved well with Chaskar πŸ˜‰...he disconnected his call as D wanted 2 say just SHUTUP!!!πŸ˜†........... n loved TASHA scene as usuall😍

ya...i am disappointed..i wanted Chaskar to be positive..πŸ˜†....Tasha scene was awesome..but i liked the Duji one more...πŸ˜†

ya...i am disappointed..i wanted Chaskar to be positive..πŸ˜†....Tasha scene was awesome..but i liked the Duji one more...πŸ˜†
yup DUJI reunion was much awaited😊 n awesome to watchπŸ˜›............... now this time KALA would exposed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup DUJI reunion was much awaited😊 n awesome to watchπŸ˜›............... now this time KALA would exposed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its about time kala get exposed...🀒...i am getting sick of her...LTL can give us some other interesting villains for a while..

its about time kala get exposed...🀒...i am getting sick of her...LTL can give us some other interesting villains for a while..
yup me too want to watch some other............ like MOREY back entered in TASHA's life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

welcome back...😊

Huma Thank u so much for wonderful VM........Its the best VM I have seen so far in my POV........beautiful n so touching.............lyrics were in line with the clips n I loved it completely......my comments will be on yr page in a while..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup me too want to watch some other............ like MOREY back entered in TASHA's life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

we all want moray back..πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Huma Thank u so much for wonderful VM........Its the best VM I have seen so far in my POV........beautiful n so touching.............lyrics were in line with the clips n I loved it completely......my comments will be on yr page in a while..........πŸ‘

aww thanks..😳...i am glad u liked it..πŸ€—....and u r very welcome...it was my pleasure making it..πŸ˜›
hi everyone.

I need some help. what was the dialogue that baji said something about zubaan ki baazi...... what was that dialogue?