Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Bushra: what were u and yuvi figting about yesterday?..😕....and i never asked u, do u like to party?

Yuvi called me chorni.....and i asked her y she is calling me chorni...she said coz i always steal her popcorn and run away.....then Sana said she shud say sorry but she didn't...so we started fighting...😆😆...it was not a serious fight..we were kidding around with each other....😆😆
I hate partying.......i dont like it....i even get bored in family functions..😆
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: santudi81

@Rose_Petal hiya hope I don't seem like a snob but plzzzz don't call me santudi i cant belive i kept dis username was hooked on bandini b4 it went loony plzzzz call me ruya

😆...okay Ruya...and u can call me Mimi if u want.

Huma I had fun at the party...toward the end...It's always going to something that I hate 😕😆...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Belive me I wud if I cud but i need 2 be a senior member or Goldie 2 change it so I need 2 post post post

oh...i didnt no that...well good luck posting then..😆
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Huma I had fun at the party...toward the end...It's always going to something that I hate 😕😆...

like wat??😉😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Yuvi called me chorni.....and i asked her y she is calling me chorni...she said coz i always steal her popcorn and run away.....then Sana said she shud say sorry but she didn't...so we started fighting...😆😆...it was not a serious fight..we were kidding around with each other....😆😆
I hate partying.......i dont like it....i even get bored in family functions..😆

no i meant the part about...i think it was Suds?..😕...my net got disconnected and i was too lazy to go back and read all of it..😆...ya, me 2..i pretend i am busy..😛
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rose_Petal ok I wil call u Mimi Mimi 😃
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

why did y have fun at the end?...cuz people were leaving?..😆😉...and why r u always gonna hate it? cuz u never find any voldy type of guy there?....😆
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

no i meant the part about...i think it was Suds?..😕...my net got disconnected and i was too lazy to go back and read all of it..😆...ya, me 2..i pretend i am busy..😛

oh that one.....we were fighting and she pushed me into the bathroom with Suds......so i hit her with chappals....😆..
She knew i hate Suds so wantedly she she pushed me on Suds.😆😆
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys I hope my replies aren't 2 late I'm on my mobile net nd d service is crap at d mo so plzzz bear wid me if dey r
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Hey guys I hope my replies aren't 2 late I'm on my mobile net nd d service is crap at d mo so plzzz bear wid me if dey r

Its ok no probs....😊