Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mishimano

hope so dear........... i wish it happen๐Ÿ˜ n if it happens then i would be ๐Ÿฅณyeh dosti hum nahi todain gay.............now this time should be from Dutta๐Ÿ˜Š hum hi isko jodain gay๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

lol...we r crazy....no viewers of other show go this crazy about friendship between characters..๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly!!!!!!! we are๐Ÿ˜ƒ as LTL is a story "ZARA HAT K " so it has LTLIANS "ZARA HAT K" ๐Ÿ˜‰ CRAZY ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคชEdited by mishimano - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

exactly!!!!!!! we are๐Ÿ˜ƒ as LTL is a story "ZARA HAT K " so it has LTLIANS "ZARA HAT K" ๐Ÿ˜‰ CRAZY

absolutely right...who else loves it when their heroines get shot more than we do?..๐Ÿ˜†...no one..๐Ÿ˜‰

btw, where is everyone...there were so many people here yesterday...
mishimano thumbnail
yesterday i didnot came to CCC n today don't know when i came BUSHY, YUVIKA, SANA were leaving........ i had chat only with MUSSY and now with u๐Ÿ˜Š
mishimano thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

absolutely right...who else loves it when their heroines get shot more than we do?..๐Ÿ˜†...no one..๐Ÿ˜‰

yup๐Ÿ˜‰ we love it if the lead get shot or kidnapped๐Ÿ˜† infact we wished something would happen like this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bcoz this is LTL........... not typical soaps๐Ÿฅฑwhich again n again bored us with same stories๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

yup๐Ÿ˜‰ we love it if the lead get shot or kidnapped๐Ÿ˜† infact we wished something would happen like this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bcoz this is LTL........... not typical soaps๐Ÿฅฑwhich again n again bored us with same stories๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hmm..i suppose people must be busy with new year plans...u have any plans? ...dont remind me of other serials..๐Ÿคข...u want any other serials?..๐Ÿ˜Š
mishimano thumbnail
no way๐Ÿคข i only watch LTL .......... however on weekends i watched  pakistani drama...... specially Umera Ahmed's Qaid-e-Tanhai i love her writings.in my view she is one of the best novelists.... ok  what do you think which part of the epi u like most today?๐Ÿ˜›
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

no way๐Ÿคข i only watch LTL .......... however on weekends i watched  pakistani drama...... specially Umera Ahmed's Qaid-e-Tanhai i love her writings.in my view she is one of the best novelists.... ok  what do you think which part of the epi u like most today?๐Ÿ˜›

u like Umaira Ahmed? I have read a couple of her novels...i think i have read Amar Bail and Iman, umeed or mohabbat...and of course, Peer e Kamil was the best...she was supposed th write second part of it but i have not heard anything about it...

i liked Duji scene the best...and the look on Suds' face..๐Ÿ˜†
mishimano thumbnail
no special plans for new year๐Ÿ˜” as students always have the same plans every year๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...................... do you have any plan?
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

no special plans for new year๐Ÿ˜” as students always have the same plans every year๐Ÿ˜†...................... do you have any plan?

arent u supposed to have off? my semester finished a week ago? ...what grade r u in?

nope i dont believe in celebrating new year...
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago