Why is this show not popular? (Page 2)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dwsc

Originally posted by mknageswari

more competition
i agree wid u, bt which show doesnt have competition???
even the biggies right now wud hv hd competiton wen they must hv started bt they succeeded...
for that u need to promote, b punctual in timings...i mean i hv friends who stopped watching coz it starts so late...even 10.30's just ok bt 10.50...11...its too much..!!!
Sony really doesnt tc of this show much...Cry
but there r many shows in others channel dat comes late.....like in star plus their show run till 12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anndona

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptar85

i love the story concept its unique and all the actors acting is superb no one overacts and all the emotions seems real. so why isn't sony promoting this show like saas bina sasural. already the main character from that show is going to other shows like jhalak dikhla ja and kaun banega croreparti so why not janvi from TMHPKNK. on top of that shows timing is so odd it comes in US at 11 PM and by that time no one has the energy to watch anything.

I feel bad for the actors they are not getting their proper rights they deserve.
its not getting good trps dats y its not popular

anndona

anndona Newbie
anndona
anndona

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
its too bad in the part of SET,I feel sorry coz this is d only show i watch reularly....they have to take immediate action to popularise dis show...................................
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Late timings DO NOT matter at all! Maryada airs at 11:30 and is very popular...
Sony people only promote CID! YRF had come up with such good shows, but Sony didn't care to promote Angry same happening with this show!

but members here can do their bit, by creating nice siggies and start using them, I came across to some beautiful siggies of Maryada and that is how I started watching it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anndonaburgerchaap

dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Sony people only promote CID! YRF had come up with such good shows, but Sony didn't care to promote Angry same happening with this show!

but members here can do their bit, by creating nice siggies and start using them, I came across to some beautiful siggies of Maryada and that is how I started watching it...
I'm not saying that timings matter...ofcourse if the show is good, it'll do good not matter if its aired at 6.00 or 11.30...as long as it starts on time..!!! if it doesnt obviously its viewership will be hampered...!!

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I'm not saying that timings matter...ofcourse if the show is good, it'll do good not matter if its aired at 6.00 or 11.30...as long as it starts on time..!!! if it doesnt obviously its viewership will be hampered...!!

n with Sony, these problems are bound to occur Ouch

anndona

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

but saas bina sasuraal is doing well....dis show also come not on time

anndona

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

sony is really terrible at promotions and its a known fact that sony's shows dont last very long :X

i dont agree Sony's shows last as long as they should... theres no point drifting 360 degree from original story and start 20 new stories from one story like start plus bebo bidaai etc to keep show running for few years.

sunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index