Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dkmystery

Late timings DO NOT matter at all! Maryada airs at 11:30 and is very popular...
Sony people only promote CID! YRF had come up with such good shows, but Sony didn't care to promote 😡 same happening with this show!

but members here can do their bit, by creating nice siggies and start using them, I came across to some beautiful siggies of Maryada and that is how I started watching it...

I'm not saying that timings matter...ofcourse if the show is good, it'll do good not matter if its aired at 6.00 or 11.30...as long as it starts on time..!!! if it doesnt obviously its viewership will be hampered...!!

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dwsc

I'm not saying that timings matter...ofcourse if the show is good, it'll do good not matter if its aired at 6.00 or 11.30...as long as it starts on time..!!! if it doesnt obviously its viewership will be hampered...!!

n with Sony, these problems are bound to occur
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dwsc

but saas bina sasuraal is doing well....dis show also come not on time
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

sony is really terrible at promotions and its a known fact that sony's shows dont last very long :X

i dont agree Sony's shows last as long as they should... theres no point drifting 360 degree from original story and start 20 new stories from one story like start plus bebo bidaai etc to keep show running for few years.
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly...i dont like when such stuff happen in other shows..!! i mean their stories end up nt even slightly connected to the original concept just to stretch it for so long..!!!
This show's goin strong in that matter...!!! have still totally stuck to wat is the basic concept!!! awsome show...!!!
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Late timing
Bad promotion

Story line is a bit slow - I want it to move up

Where is that old lady they were speaking of...the ones pic fell when Taashi touched it

ns2266 thumbnail
I barely comment on india-forums
But i totally agree with u on this one, but honestly some scences such as the old lady picture fallling down when taashi touched it, tashis mom past, and the scene where Tashi was coming with her husband to Rajistan & where the stop at this one place with the diya.
But overall I like this show alot. :)
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ns2266    from your comment I can say that you watch this show regularley......... keep it up.............. it's good show.......