Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Why is this show not popular?

guptar85 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i love the story concept its unique and all the actors acting is superb no one overacts and all the emotions seems real. so why isn't sony promoting this show like saas bina sasural. already the main character from that show is going to other shows like jhalak dikhla ja and kaun banega croreparti so why not janvi from TMHPKNK. on top of that shows timing is so odd it comes in US at 11 PM and by that time no one has the energy to watch anything.

I feel bad for the actors they are not getting their proper rights they deserve.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i kno...its like Sony doesnt even care for this show...
they really have to buckle up..n promote this show...
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sony is really terrible at promotions and its a known fact that sony's shows dont last very long :X
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Promotion and change in timings and regular reapet telecast can give good TRP...... SONY please do something...................
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya u re right i too feel so angry at the attitude of sony.they are not at al promoting it or it's star in any of its shows
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mknageswari

more competition

i agree wid u, bt which show doesnt have competition???
even the biggies right now wud hv hd competiton wen they must hv started bt they succeeded...
for that u need to promote, b punctual in timings...i mean i hv friends who stopped watching coz it starts so late...even 10.30's just ok bt 10.50...11...its too much..!!!
Sony really doesnt tc of this show much...😭
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dwsc

i agree wid u, bt which show doesnt have competition???
even the biggies right now wud hv hd competiton wen they must hv started bt they succeeded...
for that u need to promote, b punctual in timings...i mean i hv friends who stopped watching coz it starts so late...even 10.30's just ok bt 10.50...11...its too much..!!!
Sony really doesnt tc of this show much...😭

but there r many shows in others channel dat comes late.....like in star plus their show run till 12am
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guptar85

i love the story concept its unique and all the actors acting is superb no one overacts and all the emotions seems real. so why isn't sony promoting this show like saas bina sasural. already the main character from that show is going to other shows like jhalak dikhla ja and kaun banega croreparti so why not janvi from TMHPKNK. on top of that shows timing is so odd it comes in US at 11 PM and by that time no one has the energy to watch anything.

I feel bad for the actors they are not getting their proper rights they deserve.

its not getting good trps dats y its not popular
anndona thumbnail
its too bad in the part of SET,I feel sorry coz this is d only show i watch reularly....they have to take immediate action to popularise dis show...................................
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Late timings DO NOT matter at all! Maryada airs at 11:30 and is very popular...
Sony people only promote CID! YRF had come up with such good shows, but Sony didn't care to promote 😡 same happening with this show!

but members here can do their bit, by creating nice siggies and start using them, I came across to some beautiful siggies of Maryada and that is how I started watching it...