this show is so unrealistic

guptar85 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
story line is good but the way the family members treat toast's family is so ridiculious. its very clear that toasty can't handle everything on her own but to look good in front of her in laws she bears everything. it was fine to work that much back in the days but nowadays everyone has stepped in modern times. atleast get a washing machine or hire a maid to do the dishes. it was wrong the way chedi talked to toasty mom and on top of that pashu talks rude too.

i think toasty doesn't want to look bad in front of everyone so she plays the good cop but its about time she starts speaking for herself and demands her rights or atleast a maid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree completely, when you have four hundred thousand Rupees to buy sarris for your store. Shelling out few thousands on washing machine, microwave and a maid should not be a problem. Also Chedi is extremely rude, if he owns a sari store he knows how to talk with women folks but I don't know what happens to him at home, he acts like a complete maniac. Also Tej and dada ji needs to be more vocal . i mean its been only few days and Tosty has been screamed at multiple times and Tej just acts helpless.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tej just looks around like a helpless mouse when his father is talking

The problem is Toasty - she is willing to act like a house maid...heck a slave...to these pple

I put the blame first on Toasty, then her husband, then the rest of the house
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also thought the same thing but after watch today s episode( brilliant writers) you figure out why its like that.  there is a reason why the old bahu left. also i think prachin actually says good things, today he was right on the ball.  I think if you see all the pain and everything you understand why its like that. Also i think the mother was right but after watching today episode I think she too is going over board not realizing she is creating problems in toasy married life.  she need to let toasty figure this stuff out on her own.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know it is bit unrealistic, but which show is???

I am enjoying the show, it has fun element. And in the end of each track everyone is together again, Toasty is doing things since she doesn't want to separate Tej from his family and we know no one really hates her in family. Even Pashu favoured her in receipt episode, I hate so much negativity which is shown unnecessary in every serial, here its more like real family issue where we care for everyone but have different stands from time to time "char bartan hain to bajenge kabh kabhi"

And about washing machine and all, what will be drama if they are all there.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scinerd

i also thought the same thing but after watch today s episode( brilliant writers) you figure out why its like that.  there is a reason why the old bahu left. also i think prachin actually says good things, today he was right on the ball.  I think if you see all the pain and everything you understand why its like that. Also i think the mother was right but after watching today episode I think she too is going over board not realizing she is creating problems in toasy married life.  she need to let toasty figure this stuff out on her own.

you have hit the nail....

and toasty's dad( the only sane person in housešŸ˜³) said that right thing done on wrong time always have wrong result

actually....the way chedi reacted and the way sucha reacted was very natural.
i will also blame toasty here.........when chedi asked her to make rotis at the same time she would have cleared with him that she won't be able to make it........than this problem would not have happened.........

but she .i don;t knwo what .............think of herself.........and that's what actually creating more problem.........and this guys are not used to all this though they are also struggling to adjust in new environment and situations.............
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She is inspired big time by our Tele shows, n hence keeps quiet and as u rightly pointed out, to be in the good books!! Toasty has been shown as a modern girl and it is so unrealistic the way she keeps mum and doesn't say anything... atleast her mother is much better!
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If you remember, they showed us over and over again where toasty used to say to Tej that I will love you unconditionally. This statement was repeated over and over again, i guess just to prove now that she was right, she would love him unconditionally. 

I love the show but can't stand how they are treating Toasty.....though I find a strong chemistry between toasty and tej, I wish they will go apart just so tej will realize that about time either he speaks up or moves out with his wife.