Article - Naina is a complex character

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Naina is a complex character
STARONE.IN

Playing the character of Naina was difficult for debutant Parvati Vaze for Naina hails from a small town and is naive.

STARONE.IN

More on Sapno Se Bharey Naina : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Vaze whose father is an former air-force officer, has trotted the whole country and has studied in almost seven different schools. The experience of having covered all corners of the country has enabled her to expand her horizon and getting uprooted from a city every now and then thereby moving on in life, leaving behind her friends and acquaintances has made her a strong person. Nevertheless, its once in a lifetime opportunity for Vaze to essay the character of Naina. In her words, Naina is vibrant yet reserved and only those who are associated to her closely are aware of her wounded soul as for the rest of the world she is the light in the dark - their only hope.

Vaze who plays Naina tells us about the character and the show Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Tell us about your character of Naina?
Naina is a young, vibrant and positive character. She has her share of hopes and aspirations but at the same time is a reserved person and has a lot of anguish. It's a complexed character. She puts up a brave face infront of the world but only a few people who are close to her are aware of her pain.

What were the challenges you underwent while essaying Naina?
I think the basic and foremost challenge was that Naina hails from a small town. The mentality and ideology of a small town girl is different from her counterpart from a metro city. She is naive and unexposed to the outside world unlike me in the real life.

What about the other characters of the show and how is it shooting with them?
Oh! its, amazing shooting with all my co-actors. Vaishnavi who plays my mother on the show is nice and humble. It's complete fun to work with Gaurav Bajaj who is the male lead opposite me. I am enjoying shooting with them.

Your sister Sampada Vaze is an actress too. Did you take any advice from her?
Yes and she has shared some valuable tips with me that I would prefer to keep them between us sisters. She has worked on TV before and understands the nitty-gritty of the profession. I always approach her for advise and suggestions.

Afternoon band of the channel has always been its strength, how positive are you about the success of the show?
The show according to me is unique and different. The viewers of the show will get to experience a positive show that's uplifting and motivating. It teaches you how to move ahead in life irrespective of the problems. It's Naina's journey in life where she decides to put her past full of miseries and pain behind and moves ahead in life.

How different is this protagonist from other female leads of the show?
The most important difference is that Naina has a lot of courage to follow what she believes in and nothing can deter her in following her dreams.

What according to you is the message of the show?
The message of the show according to me is that you have to be strong even during the adverse conditions and go by your gut feeling. You should be courageous enough to pursue your dreams and aspirations.

Which are the other shows you watch on TV?
I am kind of hooked onto Sasural Genda Phool for its simple and sweet story.

Watch Naina's journey on Sapnon Se Bhare Naina, Monday to Friday, at 2:00 pm on STAR Plus

hope u guys like this one, sorry if already posted,

pooja

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

himani88kiranlovdani10akshi-sidputul

kiranlov Groupbie
kiranlov
kiranlov

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thakx dear for tht articleHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
kweetrockstar
thanku for this post and hugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index