Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Laadli 30th Dec. Written Update~Ria is Kinapped

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Laadli 30th December, 2010
            Episode starts with bebo looking for amrit and find him on the terrace, she goes to him. She finds him disturbed and asks him whats the matter? amrit says nothing, she tries to go close to him but amrit leave from there. Bebo gets sad. Bebo follows him, prabjoot sees bebo on the hallway, she stops her and ask what she is doing here, and she also ask about amrit. Bebo says she don't know. bebo says since amrit came back he seems disturbed, prabjoot tell bebo amrit might have gone through hard time too, so u need to give him some time. Bebo says ur right parjaai ji and she leaves from there.

Bebo comes in the room and get sad to find amrit sleeping. bebo goes to him and sit next to him, she wipes his face with her dupatta. then she also go and lie down on the bed, and look at amrit sadly.

Arjun bring ria to therapy class, Ria asks arjun if ma will come to pick me up after the class, arjun get sad. Arjun says she will come. ria says whenever she will come i won't talk to her, how come she just left like this. Arjun says ok we both won't talk to her. After the cute convo ria goes to her class. Someone watches all this behind a tree.

Scene shifts from arju-ria to Narang house, kuku is talking to GG, kuku says don't u guys think that we have forgiven u, Amrit isn't well and he doesn't know what u have done, and the day he recovers and find out what u guys have done, then he will himself throw u guys out of the house, just wait for that day. Kuku leave from there, and amrit comes in the room and closes the door. Amrit says i have to talk to u guys, gursheel says i also have to talk to u, amrit says my one more important, he was about say something but bebo comes in the room and amrit stops. Bebo tell amrit to come for breakfast, amrit goes with bebo. Gursheel wonders what going on with amrit.

Everyone is sitting on the dining table, AmBo comes there, kuku tell amrit to sit next to him but amrit don't listen to him and sit at different place. Bebo had prepare all amrit favorite foods, everyone tease bebo. Kuku ask bebo what she had made, bebo says the food name and amrit getting furious, and when she says she had made chole amrit remembers Arjun praising bebo's chole and get more mad. bebo was putting chole in a bawl but amrit stops her, and he ask do u remember when was the last time u made these foods, bebo says no i don't remember. Amrit says i do, now these foods aren't my fav anymore, now these foods r poison, and amrit leave from there. Everyone is really puzzled at amrit's such behavior.

At ria therapy class, ria sees someone and gets happy, she goes to that person, watchman stops her and ask if she knows that person or not, ria says yes and then watchman let her go with that person. Arjun comes there to pick ria, and he ask about ria to watchman. watchman says she just left with a someone, arjun says how can u let ria go with anyone and he gets really worried. Arjun calls biji and ask if she had picked her up, biji says no. arjun cut the phone and look for ria everywhere. Scene shifts from there to a dark room, ria is sitting on a chair eating popcorn, someone dial arjun's number and gave the cell to ria. ria talk to arjun, arjun ask where she is, but she just kid around and doesn't says anything, the man took the phone from her. Arjun is more worried.

Back to Narang house, Bebo is sad, kuku goes to bebo, bebo says i don't understand whats wrong with amrit, the more i try to understand him the more i get confused. Kuku says don't worry he will be fine.
Episode Ends.

P.S: Tomorrow update will be little late.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduShahinakhpragyakumaralpha12dorje79rayanozackgarchie76laddookwebbelFelsbar20s_a_mParamjitA HUGE FANsamirah23-Happy4Ever-daddysgirl786AmbofanAnu-AnanyaFeefirahat_fahad8Rajinilicious

kwebbel Groupbie
kwebbel
kwebbel

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot! Smile
-Rozi- Senior Member
-Rozi-
-Rozi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update
Rosmin Senior Member
Rosmin
Rosmin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 update Smile
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update. Hope all the misunderstandings would be cleared at the earliest and GG would be thrown out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
thanks juhuti
sophiam Senior Member
sophiam
sophiam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Smile

Go to top