Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDDY!! (Page 3)

Midnight_Shade IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Midnight_Shade IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Hey Audrey hope you have a zillion blessings from a zillion Gods for your Special Birthday.

Edited by Summer3 - 31 December 2010 at 9:51pm

Midnight_Shade

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Originally posted by Summer3

Happy Birthday Middy. Love and best wishes. Will post more later as I am on the road. Have a Great New Year too.

Hey, Summer! =)

Thanks for the wishes.

Happy New Year to you too and hope the journey gets only better for you. Hope you collect some mean streaks along the way.Tongue just kidding. Have a great one. =)

Do not worry Middy gal,
I am as BAD as they comeLOL

Just have lots of FUN n Keep RockingWink

Midnight_Shade

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Happpy birthday...

*smooch*

it's not my birthday Tongue
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Originally posted by old-black-joe

Middy,

here's wishing you a very

http://www.paintedblossoms.com/PDR_0307.JPG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Party

Thanks a lot for the thread, Jetty. *hugs* But I'm barely around these days. This wasn't needed at all. If anything, I would've appreciated it more if you had just wished me over PM like the rest of em.
But what the heck. A wish's a wish, right. Thanks again. =)))

errm okay LOL i just thought we should have birthday threads :P

I've known middy for almost 3 years now, and the experience has been terrific! Big smile We've barely had any fights here. I can't believe we didn't like each other that much in the beginning. How first impressions change. What I love about you is that you're so open and that I can say whatever I want to say to you. You're funny, you always have something interesting to say. You've never ever been boring, unless you talk about certain movies which go over my head Sleepy You're like the sis I never had Hug

THREE years in this beautiful place with you as one of the closest friends. LOL Tauba tauba.

Yeah, we hadn't made the best of impressions on each other at first. I thought you were a weirdo right outa 60s while you thought I was a teenager bimbo. lol.you thought I was OLD?Shocked What was next? oh yeah, we've barely had fights. That's coz I barely take you seriously. duh.TongueLOL If some other guy had done the kinds of jackassed stuff you do every now and then, I would have told him off by now.LOLno you wouldn't, you would have secretly loved it! Tongue
And I don't know what movies you're talking 'bout. Salt? Tourist? Little Fokkers? That's the only three movies I remember watching in, like, a year or so.LOLokay, I really wanna watch little fockers, that name rules!

Here's your cake:

http://media.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/566943/PurpleCake_3.jpg

Hope it's not too gaudy! LOL But it sure looks tasty.

Tell you what? It IS too gaudy. Next cake in line please.

I searched for "not gaudy cake" and that exact cake came up :(. Anyway, here's your new one:

http://honeygerman.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/snooki-.jpg

And here, my gift to you is..

http://www.visual-credit-counseling.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Credit-Card.jpg

My credit card Cool Have fun! Tongue
(it's not mine so not my headache LOL)

O.K. From what I can tell, Liew Cheon Fong is Asian. He better be good looking and rich too!Wink
he's dead Confused

and a new i phone!

http://communityshorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ist2_2977262-old-cell-phone.jpg

Big smile 

I was over toy phones, like, fifteen years back. So, thanks but no thanks.

take it, TAKE IT! Angry

Here's a song from me to you:

*rolls eyes*

In case you hated that, how about this:

you cant hate this!! Ouch

Irrespective of whether or not you were being sarcastic, I like this song. It's a tad depressing but meaningful, deep, poignant and intense, just the way i like em.;)

I love this song too :( Sheesh I'm not that weird!! Confused

Have an amazing day! Big smile

What do you mean by day? Say have an amazing NIGHT! That's when all the sh*t happens.
I thought you stopped boozing Tongue

You rock, hun! Hug   Star

No hugs. I don't do sappy. middy, my lil sis Cry how amazing a friend are you!

hows that for sappy? Tongue

And I rock? who's bed? <---- i was gonna say that but won't. =Pyou just did, fool.

Oh and thanks too for those drooooooooolworthy Shahid pics. He's YUMMY!!!! I couldnt decide which pic was the most lame, so I picked the 10 most lame pictures Tongue

Summer3

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Oh, oh...SOOOOO...finally it is...eher. The Emergence Anniversary of my dear, dear, dear Middy. This, the glorious 31st which marks the end of the Drowsy December and ushers in the foggy New light.

Alright, ill stop the over-dramaticisation here. Its a cold winter evening here, and im hungry and sleey, so excuse the groggyness, if any creeps in.

Where to start? To begin with, Middy is great. And she's...great. The most amazing kind of person you'll meet, she's an explosive mixture of sharpness mixed with sauce. (Pardon my tired repartee, the rest of ya, i just had to say this :P). Talking about her would really need more than just a little reply space on IF, so let it suffice to say that i had never believed in anything called a serious virtual friendship until i'd come across her, she's an open-minded, bindass, and a genuine person who'd go to anything to help andshow her care for her pals. Its really a little while we've known each other, and already she is my bungee-jumping buddy in this unpredictable ol forum. ([;)Wink

Im super-sleepy now. Please pardon my goof and wait uptil tomorrow morn for me to post some pictures. I just returned from a week at my Uncles', The late-night is taking its toll. Goo'bye'h, Pal.

Be right back Tongue

Midnight_Shade

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I heard someone was inquiring about a certain 'bitter half'Angry

Didn't relaize that someone had a birthday on the 1st. Happy birthday, MS! You are one heck of a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek kinda person. But at the same time, you have a soft and understanding nature, a layer within another layer. I remember you being the first ones to scrap me when I was new to DMBig smile Well, hope you had a great day, and hopefully don't find yourself in a position similar to Kesha.Tongue

I wish i could post images, but for some reason, the laptop isn't letting me do soConfused

Midnight_Shade

Go to top