Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Do you want someone else instead of nishant (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you want someone else instead of nishant as ankita's choreographer

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [56.25%]
14 [43.75%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

I wish Jai Salman or Punit were with her or Nishant tries MUCH MUCH harder for sure

and ya last season I think someone complained abt their choreo saying she could do better with some1 else and everyone started hating her and she got out quite early I think and judges really pitied the choreo guy 

It was Gauhar from last season......she became the finalist defeated by the winner Baichung. But yes her choreo changing was not appreciated. I myself didn't like her changing her choreo n he was really not good. In spite of her giving wonderful performances after on i never appreciated her enough. Have to add though that it was also the way she got her choreo hanif changed....she was mean to him....insulted him constantly. Didn't trust him from the beginning.....and didn't even give him proper chance. I think he was changed in the fourth epi itself.

Neway the case with anki for me is lil different coz i want the best for her and nishant has not even proven himself to be good enough. 

But i would still want anki to stick to him so NO changing. I want anki to encourage him to give his best and even push him in doing so. its not like nishant is unskilled or doesn't know the techniques....they can both help in discovering each other's talent and bring the best together.

Both need to work together to have a win win situation.

P.S. I wud have liked punit or jai to be her choreo. but thats just wishful thinking and waste of time.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9991lunza

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

But i would still want anki to stick to him so NO changing. I want anki to encourage him to give his best and even push him in doing so. its not like nishant is unskilled or doesn't know the techniques....they can both help in discovering each other's talent and bring the best together.

Both need to work together to have a win win situation.

P.S. I wud have liked punit or jai to be her choreo. but thats just wishful thinking and waste of time.   

THAT IS SERIOUSLY SUCH A SWEET THING TO SAY! :) Even though I feel Nishant needs to hone his choreography skills, I think you've made me realize that it's the responsibility of both the dancer and the choreographer to encourage and motivate each other to do better! Big smile So true, thanks for that! Smile   I am sure he has it in him. She seems to encourage him a lot though! Hope we see some good performances by them because I really don't want Ankita's amazing dance talent to go waste!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991lunzabonnefille

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Why so? If Ankita has no problems to it(unlike Gauhar of last season), why should we? It is good, 'cause even if Ankita gets lower scores than some of the other contestants, we know that she has tried her best as a dancer. I think this handicap, per se, will bring out the best in her.
Plus, like others have said before, this show is not only about the stars, it is also a test of the choreographers and the show provides them a platform to nurture their choreography skills.

Edited by debayon - 30 December 2010 at 9:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9991lunza

Go to top