Pratigya

Precap- Pati, Patni aur woh !! (Page 6)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Binny

It seems like they are very fluid with their characters. Gosh! Even a romance novel is consistent in their storytelling. None of these characters are anchored in their behavior. Come to think of it Krishna went from a man with an inate sense of reading people and with strong convictions to a naive man who believes his wife about every little thing .When does marriage mean that one loses their identity or a major change in personality. If one can swing that far from who they are they can swing in yet another direction in no time at all.

Takurs were never a guillible lot. SS was sharp and could sniff out a rat much like Krishna. He and SDS saw the same girl joota maar peet KN and to see that they have embraced her as the new bahu and showered her with so much attention and affection all to have a potha reeks of desperation. And we all know that desperate acts lead to desperate results. Suddenly Takurs have forgotten what this girl is capable of and how vile she can be.  They dissed both Kesar and Prats as if they were worthless pieces of furniture in their home after all they have endured in that house.

POPS are seriously trying to sell us YKW as the next best thing and we see it for the fake it is. We refuse to buy the character or the acting and they still refuse to accept we as customers are right.  We as customers can't all be wrong. And who are her fans who appreciate that level of so called acting. The scenes were supposed to be powerful but instead it does not evoke what POPS set out to do.
I see desperate times call for desperate measures !!

Krishna's character has not grown in the way I had anticipated yes he lacks education but how does that make him incapable of thinking for himself nowadays he waits for prats to tell him what to do what to think this is not the Krishna I knew he had a sharp mind, a certain individuality about him that attracted others towards him ! It's sad but recently when he had a contrasting decision on KN's marraige although wrong was interesting because it showed he was still capable of thinking for himself prats is there to guide him but the CV's have made Krishna do nothing but follow her around.

The sudden change in the Tachurs is beyond anyone's expectations sometimes they are simply comic relief other times they are easily fooled by newcomers ! I doubt the Tachurs will ever understand what they have received in their two DIL's the twit is loved even if it's fake but P and Kesar have endured nothing but pain, and insults yet remain in that jungle that should be more then enough to accept them but no they will only see what they want to see regardless of what may be in front of them.

I don;t understand the CV's sudden interest in the brat there has to be a reason to ruin every single character in the name of bringing her to the forefront and for no reason. You would think by now they would have  understood there is no way we would ever accept her and she has a level of acting ( and fans) I must have missed something ! another question what exactly have they set out to do what is the purpose of this pathetic and torturous track !

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Binny

It seems like they are very fluid with their characters. Gosh! Even a romance novel is consistent in their storytelling. None of these characters are anchored in their behavior. Come to think of it Krishna went from a man with an inate sense of reading people and with strong convictions to a naive man who believes his wife about every little thing .When does marriage mean that one loses their identity or a major change in personality. If one can swing that far from who they are they can swing in yet another direction in no time at all.

Takurs were never a guillible lot. SS was sharp and could sniff out a rat much like Krishna. He and SDS saw the same girl joota maar peet KN and to see that they have embraced her as the new bahu and showered her with so much attention and affection all to have a potha reeks of desperation. And we all know that desperate acts lead to desperate results. Suddenly Takurs have forgotten what this girl is capable of and how vile she can be.  They dissed both Kesar and Prats as if they were worthless pieces of furniture in their home after all they have endured in that house.

POPS are seriously trying to sell us YKW as the next best thing and we see it for the fake it is. We refuse to buy the character or the acting and they still refuse to accept we as customers are right.  We as customers can't all be wrong. And who are her fans who appreciate that level of so called acting. The scenes were supposed to be powerful but instead it does not evoke what POPS set out to do.

Krishna's character has not grown in the way I had anticipated yes he lacks education but how does that make him incapable of thinking for himself nowadays he waits for prats to tell him what to do what to think this is not the Krishna I knew he had a sharp mind, a certain individuality about him that attracted others towards him ! It's sad but recently when he had a contrasting decision on KN's marraige although wrong was interesting because it showed he was still capable of thinking for himself prats is there to guide him but the CV's have made Krishna do nothing but follow her around.

The sudden change in the Tachurs is beyond anyone's expectations sometimes they are simply comic relief other times they are easily fooled by newcomers ! I doubt the Tachurs will ever understand what they have received in their two DIL's the twit is loved even if it's fake but P and Kesar have endured nothing but pain, and insults yet remain in that jungle that should be more then enough to accept them but no they will only see what they want to see regardless of what may be in front of them.

I don;t understand the CV's sudden interest in the brat there has to be a reason to ruin every single character in the name of bringing her to the forefront and for no reason. You would think by now they would have  understood there is no way we would ever accept her and she has a level of acting ( and fans) I must have missed something ! another question what exactly have they set out to do what is the purpose of this pathetic and torturous track !

We have harped on this for months. Normally someone who can't act is giving a few months to hone her skills. But in this case it's not happening after six months on the forefront. Someone could be calling in some special favors. We have considered the reason to keep such acting and track front and center and it doesn't make sense.

Initially we thought this track was meant get Kesar to finally break her silence and stand up against the Takurs. We kept hoping until we found out that the twit was leaving TN without so much as a trace of accountability for her actions. Not only does it go against the nature of the Takurs esp. KN to get her get a free pass, it defies reality that POPS promised will be revealed in the fiction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Binny

We have harped on this for months. Normally someone who can't act is giving a few months to hone her skills. But in this case it's not happening after six months on the forefront. Someone could be calling in some special favors. We have considered the reason to keep such acting and track front and center and it doesn't make sense.

Initially we thought this track was meant get Kesar to finally break her silence and stand up against the Takurs. We kept hoping until we found out that the twit was leaving TN without so much as a trace of accountability for her actions. Not only does it go against the nature of the Takurs esp. KN to get her get a free pass, it defies reality that POPS promised will be revealed in the fiction.

I will never get over the fact that KN was knocked out on the night of his marriage there goes the reality they promised us this man had been waiting for that moment ever since he saw her but the things the CV's have shown to protect that twit is not at all acceptable nor realistic by any means ! I had also expected kesar to be finally given some importance somewhat of a role but they have disappointed once again not only is there no progress but every single character has practically overlooked her pain she was the real victim yet the twit was getting all of the sympathy !

Yes I had seen some of the posts discussing special favors many specifically mentioned AB I'm not sure about the cause but they need to come to their senses as soon as possible !

Meera di it was nice talking to you after such a long time but I have to go for now tc later Hug

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 4:01pm

MERARAI

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Does Arushi run on Duracell? Amazed at the way she is going on and on and on....Dead

a_uma

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Damn Aman still in the show. Get rid of him !

only if he takes Aarushi with him..
I thought Arushi was coming with me to Vegas?? lol.Wink
now now now, what has the show girls done to you?LOL chances are you may find katra naresh, in vegas, lurking around the show girls, forgeting all about his aarusiaaaaaaaaa.Big smile 
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Binny

Someone trying very hard to promote this actress(who cannot act, period), all the stunts in the news was just to promote her. The say silence speaks volume, take a look at the ITA award, sitting away from cast members. The are trying to make her the leading lady, she will turn good, she is not go away soon she will teach krishna to read, write and learn how to use a computer, pratigya will be side line big time. it would surprise me if shamu, do a who will marry my daughter, this time krishna will say he will, the are keeping her untouch.

Edited by mia03 - 30 December 2010 at 6:13pm
Neha_angel Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top