India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap- Pati, Patni aur woh !! (Page 2)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
It's nice to know the brat will actually ask for some answers I am eager to see what the CV;s have come up with really this should be interesting !!!

Thanks Thanths Smile

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Aarushi [trying to look angry and devastated and being unsuccessful] " You !! weren't you ashamed to tie a Rakhi around this man that day, this cheat ..and one words of truth today and it hurts you ..",   Anu " I was being a supportive wife "..Aman is giving a grim and insolent look at Aarushi..while Anu looks casual and unfeeling regarding Aarushi's plight.
well if  the twit dosen't feel ashame after that one line or word supportive, well nothing can reform her.
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Aarushi [trying to look angry and devastated and being unsuccessful] " You !! weren't you ashamed to tie a Rakhi around this man that day, this cheat ..and one words of truth today and it hurts you .."" I was being a supportive wife "..Aman is giving a grim and insolent look at Aarushi..while Anu looks casual and unfeeling regarding Aarushi's plight. Anu

OHHHHHHh this is heights!!this Anu lady was the one introduced as semsible, eduated, simple n matured lady!! URGH

Gosh!!
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Aarushi [trying to look angry and devastated and being unsuccessful] " You !! weren't you ashamed to tie a Rakhi around this man that day, this cheat ..and one words of truth today and it hurts you ..",   Anu " I was being a supportive wife "..Aman is giving a grim and insolent look at Aarushi..while Anu looks casual and unfeeling regarding Aarushi's plight.

Hello, who is she to talk..She did the despicable and married for revenge.  These Saxes have no value for the constitution of marriage.  For them it is like trying on a dress, if it  does not fit, just return it and move on to the next item.

The never ending drama of Arushi and not a respite in sight....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAerynMERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Glad to know that there will be a confrontation between them....and it won't be arushi running away from them Smile

Thanks a lot for the description, Tanths Big smile

you know...not an iota of guilt from them...and pathetic acting from AH [ based on wht I saw]....how I wish it was Komal.......Ouch

CrAzYRED-Sheena-MERARAI....Poojie....

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Aarushi [trying to look angry and devastated and being unsuccessful] " You !! weren't you ashamed to tie a Rakhi around this man that day, this cheat ..and one words of truth today and it hurts you .."" I was being a supportive wife "..Aman is giving a grim and insolent look at Aarushi..while Anu looks casual and unfeeling regarding Aarushi's plight. Anu

OHHHHHHh this is heights!!this Anu lady was the one introduced as semsible, eduated, simple n matured lady!! URGH

Gosh!!
Yes but then who is the brat to question her she married for revenge and ruined anothers life in the process !

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks Tanths

My heart bleeds for arushi....Crying 2

Yeh right!. hehe

we are bleeds for her, yet she dosen't take the clue that she can't act.Ouch

---Yemi---MERARAIHamiSkycarisma2

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Glad to know that there will be a confrontation between them....and it won't be arushi running away from them Smile

Thanks a lot for the description, Tanths Big smile

you know...not an iota of guilt from them...and pathetic acting from AH [ based on wht I saw]....how I wish it was Komal.......Ouch

The director asked her to show devastation, anger, pain and all he got in return was screeching from AH.  

---Yemi---CrAzYREDMERARAItanthya

Go to top