Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

I thought Arushi was coming with me to Vegas?? lol.😉

Do your one good deed before end of the year and take her with you. No one will stop you here. They may even thank you.😛
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

I thought Arushi was coming with me to Vegas?? lol.😉

Good riddance !! I'll be rid of u both...God is merciful !!!😆😆😆

MERARAI thumbnail
This track is heading to a conclusion or are we just being led to believe it is. POPs may have taken some posters views that YKW get booted out of TN and out of Kriya universe. It seems like this track is just relocating to another house. KN will be out of the picture or will he? He and SS will come back with a vengence to make her pay. The suicide attempt should really send her packing to a mental clinic for observation. She is falling apart.

SS will be out to fleece her for squashing his dreams of a potha. Not to mention KN will still be salivating after her. When has it stopped him? The bigger problem is that it was YKW who dragged KN to the mandap and not the other way round. When will twit be held accountable for her actions?
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

This track is heading to a conclusion or are we just being led to believe it is. POPs may have taken some posters views that YKW get booted out of TN and out of Kriya universe. It seems like this track is just relocating to another house. KN will be out of the picture or will he? He and SS will come back with a vengence to make her pay. The suicide attempt should really send her packing to a mental clinic for observation. She is falling apart.

SS will be out to fleece her for squashing his dreams of a potha. Not to mention KN will still be salivating after her. When has it stopped him? The bigger problem is that it was YKW who dragged KN to the mandap and not the other way round. When will twit be held accountable for her actions?

Truthfully meera di I think we are celebrating too early everything that has been taking place eventually leads to YKW the Tachurs will not spare her they were using her to get rid of prats and more importantly they wanted their grandchild neither of their wishes have been fulfilled... they will not sit  back and let this happen revenge is on it's way. Exactly she has been relocated yet remains at the center of attention even Krishna's job has been placed on the sidelines as for his job that also eventually leads to the twit interference. I don't see the reason for this suicide attempt they should have simply slapped her and ended it there but that is yet another sign for dragging her track.

Why are they so hell bent on keeping her at the center of attention. Though I hate to say this she will not be going anywhere so soon, but the good thing is that we will get to see a revenge track more Tachurs and more K and P in an effort to save the twit they seemed to have listened to us but not completely !!! Meera di she will never be held accountable for her actions I am pinning my hopes on the Tachurs as of now to give her a reality check !
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Truthfully meera di I think we are celebrating too early everything that has been taking place eventually leads to YKW the Tachurs will not spare her they were using her to get rid of prats and more importantly they wanted their grandchild neither of their wishes have been fulfilled... they will not sit  back and let this happen revenge is on it's way. Exactly she has been relocated yet remains at the center of attention even Krishna's job has been placed on the sidelines as for his job that also eventually leads to the twit interference. I don't see the reason for this suicide attempt they should have simply slapped her and ended it there but that is yet another sign for dragging her track.

Why are they so hell bent on keeping her at the center of attention. Though I hate to say this she will not be going anywhere so soon, but the good thing is that we will get to see a revenge track more Tachurs and more K and P in an effort to save the twit they seemed to have listened to us but not completely !!! Meera di she will never be held accountable for her actions I am pinning my hopes on the Tachurs as of now to give her a reality check !

It's not just that she won't be out of center stage. All roads now lead to YKW. and YOU KNOW WHERE. Even when she is in such a mess she is pretending like the world wronged her. There is not an ounce of awareness of her actions. She is still lashing out and trying to make Takurs believe she is sweet as sugar. Surprisingly the Takurs are clueless she is playing them.
MERARAI thumbnail
Takurain is so much of notanki these days. The way she babies YKW and Komal makes you want to gag.   She saves the poison for Prats.

POPS are trying desperately to evoke sympathy for YKW but it only gets us to want to see her get out of the picture. Part of this is bec' of can't act if her life depended on it. Why give such a role to one who can't do justice to it.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail

It's not just that she won't be out of center stage. All roads now lead to YKW. and YOU KNOW WHERE. Even when she is in such a mess she is pretending like the world wronged her. There is not an ounce of awareness of her actions. She is still lashing out and trying to make Takurs believe she is sweet as sugar. Surprisingly the Takurs are clueless she is playing them.

I was disgusted by her pleading to god today really you would think she was the most innocent thing in the world ! Okay di question the Tachurs have seen her behavior on several occasions she was far from sweet all of the sudden they are so easy to fool extremely gullible how is this acceptable yes they want to use her but this is really too much !
...Binny... thumbnail

Takurain is so much of notanki these days. The way she babies YKW and Komal makes you want to gag.   She saves the poison for Prats.

POPS are trying desperately to evoke sympathy for YKW but it only gets us to want to see her get out of the picture. Part of this is bec' of can't act if her life depended on it. Why give such a role to one who can't do justice to the role.

I doubt even better acting could have evoked sympathy from my side yes she would have  been appreciated for her ability to portray the  character in an acceptable manner but why should we sympathize with a girl who acted before she thought even the Saxe's parents that stood around and let this take place they brought this on themselves now it's time to face the consequences which the Cv's refuse to show !

SS as well beating KN for the twit he has done worse things and received nothing but a slap !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Binny

It seems like they are very fluid with their characters. Gosh! Even a romance novel is consistent in their storytelling. None of these characters are anchored in their behavior. Come to think of it Krishna went from a man with an inate sense of reading people and with strong convictions to a naive man who believes his wife about every little thing .When does marriage mean that one loses their identity or a major change in personality. If one can swing that far from who they are they can swing in yet another direction in no time at all.

Takurs were never a guillible lot. SS was sharp and could sniff out a rat much like Krishna. He and SDS saw the same girl joota maar peet KN and to see that they have embraced her as the new bahu and showered her with so much attention and affection all to have a potha reeks of desperation. And we all know that desperate acts lead to desperate results. Suddenly Takurs have forgotten what this girl is capable of and how vile she can be.  They dissed both Kesar and Prats as if they were worthless pieces of furniture in their home after all they have endured in that house.

POPS are seriously trying to sell us YKW as the next best thing and we see it for the fake it is. We refuse to buy the character or the acting and they still refuse to accept we as customers are right.  We as customers can't all be wrong. And who are her fans who appreciate that level of so called acting. The scenes were supposed to be powerful but instead it does not evoke what POPS set out to do.
...Binny... thumbnail

Binny

It seems like they are very fluid with their characters. Gosh! Even a romance novel is consistent in their storytelling. None of these characters are anchored in their behavior. Come to think of it Krishna went from a man with an inate sense of reading people and with strong convictions to a naive man who believes his wife about every little thing .When does marriage mean that one loses their identity or a major change in personality. If one can swing that far from who they are they can swing in yet another direction in no time at all.

Takurs were never a guillible lot. SS was sharp and could sniff out a rat much like Krishna. He and SDS saw the same girl joota maar peet KN and to see that they have embraced her as the new bahu and showered her with so much attention and affection all to have a potha reeks of desperation. And we all know that desperate acts lead to desperate results. Suddenly Takurs have forgotten what this girl is capable of and how vile she can be.  They dissed both Kesar and Prats as if they were worthless pieces of furniture in their home after all they have endured in that house.

POPS are seriously trying to sell us YKW as the next best thing and we see it for the fake it is. We refuse to buy the character or the acting and they still refuse to accept we as customers are right.  We as customers can't all be wrong. And who are her fans who appreciate that level of so called acting. The scenes were supposed to be powerful but instead it does not evoke what POPS set out to do.

I see desperate times call for desperate measures !!

Krishna's character has not grown in the way I had anticipated yes he lacks education but how does that make him incapable of thinking for himself nowadays he waits for prats to tell him what to do what to think this is not the Krishna I knew he had a sharp mind, a certain individuality about him that attracted others towards him ! It's sad but recently when he had a contrasting decision on KN's marraige although wrong was interesting because it showed he was still capable of thinking for himself prats is there to guide him but the CV's have made Krishna do nothing but follow her around.

The sudden change in the Tachurs is beyond anyone's expectations sometimes they are simply comic relief other times they are easily fooled by newcomers ! I doubt the Tachurs will ever understand what they have received in their two DIL's the twit is loved even if it's fake but P and Kesar have endured nothing but pain, and insults yet remain in that jungle that should be more then enough to accept them but no they will only see what they want to see regardless of what may be in front of them.

I don;t understand the CV's sudden interest in the brat there has to be a reason to ruin every single character in the name of bringing her to the forefront and for no reason. You would think by now they would have  understood there is no way we would ever accept her and she has a level of acting ( and fans) I must have missed something ! another question what exactly have they set out to do what is the purpose of this pathetic and torturous track !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago