Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
if riteish loves ananya so much, he wud work on fulfilling her last wish rather than planning how to take revenge on tani🥱
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didnt someone post an article that said on SBS there will be a three year leap and ritesh will marry tani..however i agree it was ananayas last wish for tani and anu to get married however i think the one to seperate them might be robbie..gosh anything can happen now
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaa..now no chance of taani-ritesh marriage...
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

actually tables can be turned for tani this time ( there's a chance still here) but whether they would believe on nupur or gulaboo is upto ganguly's family  over tani's saach.

Like, nupur or gulaboo might blame tani saying that although she knew about ritesh's truth, she shouldnt have said it to ananya when she knows about ananya's pregnancy. and tani will be blamed and separated ( whether she will marry ritesh or not that's a diff story) and hence the leap probably?😕
__Shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes m sooo happy after watching yesterday's episode..!!🥳

No Taani Ritesh Marriage...everybody knows the truth now..!!

n Ananya Di ne pehli baar jaate jaate acha kaam kiya Onu se Vaada lekar ki woh Taani se hi shaadi kare chahiye kuch ho jaye!!🤪

At last...now I can celebrate New year ache se!!😃
bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in sbs dat chaugalakau aunty said taani and ritesh marrige how it happens. oh no i cant see taani with other than onu. i simply quit the show.
testing9 thumbnail
maybe taani will be blamed for everything by Nupurs scheming...and Ritesh might want revenge from Taani so forcedly marries her and takes her away somewhere else..and Anu becomes mental..in first episode they show her sindoor getting washed away in the rain...so an indication that her marriage to ritesh is a fake one...and maybe real journey begins...
wida thumbnail
omg what ritesh exposed omgg than i have to catch up again hehehhe..really wow thats great newss
and noo wedding taani riteshh ..yess ufff..
saiba007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: testing9

maybe taani will be blamed for everything by Nupurs scheming...and Ritesh might want revenge from Taani so forcedly marries her and takes her away somewhere else..and Anu becomes mental..in first episode they show her sindoor getting washed away in the rain...so an indication that her marriage to ritesh is a fake one...and maybe real journey begins...

or maybe ritesh well get change anu for some reason well go some where like out country and then maybe anu family well try to kick out tani but ritesh he well marry tani so she can stay in house until anu is back..
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I cant tell u how happy I m
But i felt really sorry for Ananya
N the whole truth came out
Thnx god Taani isnt marrying that Ritesh