Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How could GC not laugh?! (Page 5)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Heyy Roshni,

omgg dude, you are bang on!!....DD was the rockstar seductress today!ROFL....never thought, i would ever say those words together but then again, Geet always makes you do the impossibleLOL

omgg her walk, her talking style and her hair flicking....*haye*....how could GC not fall for that?Wink.....but ya i was like thinking this must have been the 100th retake or something cuz no normal person can not laugh at DD's fab umm "seduction style"LOLLOL....i had tears in my eyes lol....but then at the end, that magic in maan's eyes just took me to la la land againDay Dreaming...man, the intensity with which he was looking at her....just simply enchanting!Embarrassed

omgg the precap has me hyperventilating already.....maan we need to be alive to see what happens next in the showLOL....with you stripping like that, many of us are in maaneet heaven already!LOL

awesome post!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluvroseinbloom

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
It was funny, the way she was talking, flipping her hairs and the funniest walk I ever saw...ROFL
She is brilliant, amazing comic timing. I could not picture her as seedhi saadhi Geet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

The very fact that everything was OTT was what made it so hilarious.

How well they brought out the fact that Geet has absolutely NO clue about the art of seduction....which in itself was rather seductive in a confusing way!! Love ur points here - sooo true. Matches Geet's character to the T. She's a simple girl from a small town with no clue how to seduce lol

I suppose the CVs were going for humour rather than sensuality here. Which was appropriate under the circumstances. 

Though the fall into the tub could have been dangerous for Dhrasti ......she could have easily hurt herself badly..her neck came dangerously close to the rim of the bathtub!

Also, the scene was edited a bit...was waiting to see Geet's wet hair slapping Maan on the face....that didn't happen! oh yea! maybe in 2mo's epi???? i hope!

Tomorrow's bedroom scene will hopefully be a stunner...here's praying that Geet will stop Maan from unbuttoning his shirt and finish the job herself! lmao yep! totally want Geet to play along and yes surely unbuttoning his shirt herselfWink Maan's face expression would be priceless!LOL

I want to see the stunned look in Maan's face!
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ khushi_4ever - Geet's come hither looks were def priceless!

@punjabispice - yea kinda said everything lol  . . . sorry but its always good seeing people's comments and to see they enjoyed just as much as you did

@anky_1205 - I like Geet's character like this. Even when she was trying to get him to touch her just once through the file and her saying maan sir or by undoing her seatbelt because she had chocolate all over her hands and face - she completely rocked. Her walk . . . priceless!  

khushi_4ever

ShellyB IF-Dazzler
ShellyB
ShellyB

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
DD was simply hilarious i couldnt help but laugh my head off, her walk, expressions, towel and hair flicks ROFL

i am pretty sure they would've had many retakes coz DD was that damn good guru couldnt have kept a straight face seriously her comic timing is beyond compare

and tomorrow's precap again maan striping can't wait although i know nothing will happen but seriously how can any maan resist she was looking HOT  ek ladki bheegi baagi si 

Edited by ShellyB - 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *-PoisonIvy-

* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyy Roshni,

omgg dude, you are bang on!!.... DD was the rockstar seductress today!ROFL....never thought, i would ever say those words together but then again, Geet always makes you do the impossibleLOL u never know with geetLOL she does the unpredictable - best seductress i have seen till dateLOLBig smile

omgg her walk, her talking style and her hair flicking....*haye*....how could GC not fall for that?Wink.....but ya i was like thinking this must have been the 100th retake or something cuz no normal person can not laugh at DD's fab umm "seduction style"LOLLOL....i had tears in my eyes lol  lol deffo not surprised ....but then at the end, that magic in maan's eyes just took me to la la land againDay Dreaming...man, the intensity with which he was looking at her....just simply enchanting!Embarrassed tell me about it!EmbarrassedWinkLOL GC as maan ommmmgggg - the way he looks at her seriously is hayyyeee

omgg the precap has me hyperventilating already.....maan we need to be alive to see what happens next in the showLOL....with you stripping like that, many of us are in maaneet heaven already!LOL 
 lmao seriously!!! maan has that effect and charisma how can we not land in maaneet heaven and bring on the strip show!!LOL

awesome post!! thank you yaarEmbarrassed loved ur postBig smile

macho_muffin

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  I am sure GC buth hassa HoggaROFLROFLROFL Omg it was soooooooooooo funnyROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *khushi_4everAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

@ Absoluv - lol u watch Geet with ur hubby?! awwww he should have been laughing with u then! 

precap - looks too good!!! I hope Geet plays along lol - surprise for Maan!

@alovi_21 - couldn't agree more and yea in sbs/sbb u could tell he found it very funny was trying to stop himself from laughing

trying to reply to all of uEmbarrassed

Hey Roshni...No yaar....My hubby is not into serials BUT he knows that I'm crazy for GC , DD, & GHSP so every now & then he will ask me...."so what happening in ur fave show"....But I was laughin so loud...he actually thinks that I have LOST it COMPLETELY for MAANEET....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *macho_muffinkhushi_4everjaspreetm2815

Go to top