India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How could GC not laugh?! (Page 4)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I'm dead positive this scene probably took the longest to shoot...there's no way he wasn't laughing....DD was phenomenal!!!! Drashti is the best...her comic timings are mind blowing...she's a genius!!! Loved it!!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom-PoisonIvy-

Amongthestars89 IF-Rockerz
Amongthestars89
Amongthestars89

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

@ killerkinrul and maangeetcrazy - hats off to DD - never fails to impress!

@Lip-a-Licious - deffo havent seen those abs in a while would def be a good visual treat for the new year!!! GC's new yr resolution should be to take his shirt off in Geet atleast an episode a week lol if I had my way . . . every epiLOL

@Zee89-Maneetfan - loving the laugh icons lol and ur mum should have watched it with you! lol bu completely agree with u

Omg roshni if my mum watched it with me.....she'd squeeze me half to death from the romantic scenes (used do that when they falling in love....the bruises i hadOuchROFLROFLROFL) and from the nok jhok scenes....she'd hug me harder because she wouldn't hold herself up from laughing that much!WinkROFLROFLROFL

Thank goodness i watch it when its first uploaded and she watches it later!TongueROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

maankigeet Groupbie
maankigeet
maankigeet

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same.
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@ Absoluv - lol u watch Geet with ur hubby?! awwww he should have been laughing with u then! 

precap - looks too good!!! I hope Geet plays along lol - surprise for Maan!

@alovi_21 - couldn't agree more and yea in sbs/sbb u could tell he found it very funny was trying to stop himself from laughing

trying to reply to all of uEmbarrassed
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
The very fact that everything was OTT was what made it so hilarious.

How well they brought out the fact that Geet has absolutely NO clue about the art of seduction....which in itself was rather seductive in a confusing way!!

I suppose the CVs were going for humour rather than sensuality here. Which was appropriate under the circumstances.

Though the fall into the tub could have been dangerous for Dhrasti ......she could have easily hurt herself badly..her neck came dangerously close to the rim of the bathtub!

Also, the scene was edited a bit...was waiting to see Geet's wet hair slapping Maan on the face....that didn't happen!

Tomorrow's bedroom scene will hopefully be a stunner...here's praying that Geet will stop Maan from unbuttoning his shirt and finish the job herself!

I want to see the stunned look in Maan's face!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucy1punjabispicekhushi_4ever* ~ Roshni ~ *roseinbloom-PoisonIvy-

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

I am Sure Rosh the way we laughed everyone also Lughed spl GC
Haaye this girl is tooooooo Good
i mean how can she do all the time
loved her Walk today .........

Not just her walk the way she was flicking back her hair and shrugging her shoulders, trying to give him seductive...come hether looks was simply priceless............I think not only GC but DD must have dissolved into peals of laughter many times during the shot.

* ~ Roshni ~ *

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
cant even leave comments ..you said everything i felt...hai their chemistry is amazing...i canttt waitttttttt for tomorrows epi......
but i have to say...i would find it hard to believe if they didnt have to retake that...if it wasnt the sexy dress than just DD's acting was so funny..i was laughing hysterically...and then when she fell and gc reaction...hai such mein yaar the episode was amazing...

* ~ Roshni ~ *

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@sweet coco - i can see this scene taking a long time to shoot. Seeing how both DD and GC always have smiles on their faces when they're with each other and otherwise :D

@Zee89-Maneetfan - ok lol my bad thats true kinda weird sometimes watching these scenes with ur parents but yea i watch once its uploaded lol and she watches them a week later lol because i live in the uk but in my case my mum is the sole reason i started watching geet lol and im pretty sure she regrets it big time now - im so maaneet obsessed not even funny!

Go to top