India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How could GC not laugh?! (Page 3)

soper Senior Member
soper
soper

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
to true.........during that geet scene i suddenly burst into laughing i can't control myself......OMG....the way geet walk was tooo funnyLOLLOLLOL.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10* ~ Roshni ~ *

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

i noe i was thinking da same thing. he kept a straight face w/o smiling. and her actions were so ridiculous. god i was like staring at her nd screaming my head off. ROFL

Ditto!!! I was thinking Geet what r u doingLOL but it was freakin hilarious . . . who goes for a bath in a red dress?LOL atleast she considers his bathroom her bathroomEmbarrassed many more bathroom moments to come i hopeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You basically just said everything that I wanted to. Gr8 minds think alikeSmile

I was going crazy when Geet was trying to impress Maan. The way she was walking and flicking her hair back was simply hilarious.ROFL I seriously was ROTFLLOL

She is a BRILLIANT actress. DD one of the finest actresses ever - what can she not do?! I too was wondering..how the hell is Maan not laughing like mad?! Or for that matter he wasn't even smiling! I have no idea how he kept a straight face while I couldn't control myself from laughing like a maniac.LOL
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

@ shonasukirti - True actually yea they prob had loads of retakes lol - can imagine that happening but he managed to keep a straight face in the end na? lol

also kinda funny how he thought she would have a bath right infront of him hahahaLOL
i agree with you as they must have taken lots of retakes.LOLROFLROFLROFL

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I know guys....I was laughing so loud..ROFL.my hubby was like " whats wrong with u ??".....

But DD & GC were AMAZING today...I totally loved the precap where Maan is telling Geet that now he will show her what happens next .Wink Wink.....Haila....Blushing...

Edited by Absoluv - 30 December 2010 at 10:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *Amongthestars89khushi_4everroseinbloom

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
maaneet rocks

* ~ Roshni ~ *

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
She rocked today, still i m laughing, she was too good in her walk, talk n style, I m sure during shoot every body would have laughed, its not possible to control the laugh on this scene, GC surely would have badly luaghed after the scene n during the shoot, surely they have taken so many retake, no body can beat DD in comic timing, too good, amazing actress.both were superub, but after precap also nothing has happened,as in Brij recape she was walking in bad mood so I am sure nothing will happen, but what yaar atleast touch to karna chahiye tha bechari ne kitni mehnat ki thi.

waise abhi mujhe samajh aya when Maan was describing the scene on sbs ,he was smiling n it was looking like he  is controlling his laugh,as  he already completed shooting for this scene.
today its was original GHSP, starting ke episode main, I used to laugh after watching every episode in same way like today.

Edited by alovi_21 - 30 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv-PoisonIvy-

* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@ killerkinrul and maangeetcrazy - hats off to DD - never fails to impress!

@Lip-a-Licious - deffo havent seen those abs in a while would def be a good visual treat for the new year!!! GC's new yr resolution should be to take his shirt off in Geet atleast an episode a week lol if I had my way . . . every epiLOL

@Zee89-Maneetfan - loving the laugh icons lol and ur mum should have watched it with you! lol bu completely agree with u

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 30 December 2010 at 11:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amongthestars89Absoluv

Go to top