Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he loughed on off screen i m also sure Edited by fairyeyes_zizi - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both of them rocked in that scene.but i am sure gc laughed after the scene got over.waiting for tomorrow's episode.
OMG !!! 🀣

The Tub Scene was friggin hilarious... 🀣

DD rocked the show today, she's was brilliant as a seductress 🀣

and GC, well that guy derserves a πŸ‘ for managing to keep a straight face throughout it all 🀣

Precap looks interesting, havn't seen those abs in a while 😍
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dewdropred

the episode was awesome & DD & GC both rocked ...

Both rock . . . alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg....when i saw that scene...🀣🀣🀣 
I couldn't stop laughing and before It even finished i had to rewind and watch it again it was that hilarious!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I laughed that hard...that my mum (who was asleep)😳 woke up!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Haila...i'm sure that scene had to be done many times...i'm definately sure GC was going to laugh coz in the last scene when he leant agains the counter his lips twitched a couple of times before he straightened them out again...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ But well done for keeping a straight face for that scene!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ DD deserves an award for comic timing seriously...she's too good!β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago
soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to true.........during that geet scene i suddenly burst into laughing i can't control myself......OMG....the way geet walk was tooo funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

i noe i was thinking da same thing. he kept a straight face w/o smiling. and her actions were so ridiculous. god i was like staring at her nd screaming my head off. 🀣

Ditto!!! I was thinking Geet what r u doingπŸ˜† but it was freakin hilarious . . . who goes for a bath in a red dress?πŸ˜† atleast she considers his bathroom her bathroom😳 many more bathroom moments to come i hopeπŸ˜‰
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

You basically just said everything that I wanted to. Gr8 minds think alike😊

I was going crazy when Geet was trying to impress Maan. The way she was walking and flicking her hair back was simply hilarious.🀣 I seriously was ROTFLπŸ˜†

She is a BRILLIANT actress. DD one of the finest actresses ever - what can she not do?! I too was wondering..how the hell is Maan not laughing like mad?! Or for that matter he wasn't even smiling! I have no idea how he kept a straight face while I couldn't control myself from laughing like a maniac.πŸ˜†

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

@ shonasukirti - True actually yea they prob had loads of retakes lol - can imagine that happening but he managed to keep a straight face in the end na? lol

also kinda funny how he thought she would have a bath right infront of him hahahaπŸ˜†

i agree with you as they must have taken lots of retakes.πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know guys....I was laughing so loud..🀣.my hubby was like " whats wrong with u ??".....

But DD & GC were AMAZING today...I totally loved the precap where Maan is telling Geet that now he will show her what happens next .πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰.....Haila....☺️...

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago