India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why Didnt Abay React ?

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I just went and re watched the final bit of the episode... in the kila.. n did notice maithalis portrait...
but i dnt understand one thing.... when panchi was announcing that they are going to the kila n the name of the kila why didnt abhay react Confused like open his eyes or try to stop it or sumin.. because maithali was his love so he wud obviously no where she used to live n maybe sum of her remains are there like the portrait.... n now if everywun does see that ALOT of questions wud arise.. and im sure he wudnt want that..
so why didnt he react... Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tobinmeaw-sim-

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
good question ... i am thinking may be he did not know where they are going.. when Punchi announced that time he was sleeping.. (i did not watched the episode but I read the written updates..) but not sure..
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Abhay was sleeping , so he didn't hear her. And vampires can sleep as it is open to use of creative license. Spike used to sleep in 'Buffy'. So, its cool.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

good question ... i am thinking may be he did not know where they are going.. when Punchi announced that time he was sleeping.. (i did not watched the episode but I read the written updates..) but not sure..

Hmm but vampires hardly sleep.. n abhay can tell wats going on even wen hiz sleeping .. i wonda
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I"m wondering the same thing. Either that portrait is not Maithili. We'll have to wait till tomorrow. Its so confusing!Wacko

-sim-

heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I"m wondering the same thing. Either that portrait is not Maithili. We'll have to wait till tomorrow. Its so confusing!Wacko
Hmm i doubt that very mcuh tho.. because the portrait looked VERY much like maithali.. but if its not maithalii.. then there are sooo many mysterys to solve..
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
y is danish dere in da first place? in dat run down house.
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Even I think that Portrait is not of Maithali,,,otherwise Danish might notice it,,

@TM

Vampire is a mongster but sleeping is there duty also,,,

Abhay have power of sence the trouble so he open his eyes when he see trouble & not interested in Panchi announcement

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index