ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
omg!! have to watch it right now....love Nivren! Day Dreaming

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Mindblowing post Monica even I am at cloud nine after seeing their first hug it was so beautiful and meaningful. Nivi was saying I only trust you please trust me and Viren was saying I will protect you from the entire evil world.
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
soooooooo true Moni Di today's episode was awesome!!!
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Monica the hug was totally cute AND it was long overdue!! Also, today's episode was the best since we got to see NivRen throughout the whole episode! 
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thanxxx all of u guyzzz for likingg my postt ,

Yes NivRen were magical 2dy .There Hugg was so emotional ki i also got tears in my eyes . n most emotional part was Viren's tears .OMGG he cried 1st time yaar . So emotional n brillaint performance by kinny
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Rach thanxx jaan for lovngg my post

@aashi yaa jaan now our hansome Viren Sood will become Mr handsome cum detective VIREN SOOD hehee lolzzz
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yes NivRen were magical 2dy .There Hugg was so emotional ki i also got tears in my eyes . n most emotional part was Viren's tears .OMGG he cried 1st time yaar . So emotional n brillaint performance by kinny
but when did he cry?..i didn't noticeConfused
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

but when did he cry?..i didn't noticeConfused

OMGGG Shaazzi hu cn u miss it dear ? Viren had tears in his eyes almost 3 times .

1) in d song segment where he looks other side n Nivi by her hand moves his face 2wds her . Cry 

2) ind phansi scene where Nivi was tryngg 2 explain it 2 Viren ki she didn't hav d motive of sucide n all .He had tears in his eyes thkng tht hu could she ? Cry

3) in d last part of phansi scene when Nvi starts cryngg n Viren can'tt see it , He also had tears in his eyes ( his eyes full of tears , he almost cried ) n he hugss her ohh trulyyy magical n so emmotional . Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index