Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by naava

I don't wan tto see it as well, but have to because of the update ...
It will be horrible ....Dead

Tanya di, i have an idea...at the BEGINNING of the update tomorrow..  give us a thumbs up Thumbs Up
or a thumbs down Thumbs Down   then.....if it is as horrible as we are all worried about.....we will be spared the details...IF on the other hand the CV's have some heart after all, and it backfires on all the baddies like manju, jayway, dharmmie etc... then we can SIGH and enjoy it...   LOL  LOL

only trouble...is that you will have to watch it ..Cry  .hmmm...how can you be spared from the trauma????  can you find a friend whose not a regular viewer and whose heart won't plummet  to scope it out for you?????     Hug hugs for your bravery 

After Jaywant's dialogues today  , I think I will stop giving so much details now .It is not fair to the makers of the show ..
I am spending 2 hours in doing the up date , I will try and wrap it up in 1 hour now .Will give brief on the scene and maybe a bit more detail on the Arman scene ...
It's not fair to the makers who work so hard and then we just spoil all their work this way ...
Update should be just that ...an update ...not the whole script the way I am doing right now

while i understand tanya and realize you spend sooo much time (i never realized it was 2 hours wow that's a lot) ...but i can't tell you how much it means to those of us who don't have TV or able to watch live on the internet...i don't understand any of the hindi so without the detail of the update, i may not be able to follow it anymore..Cry.i watch the show on the net videos and keep your update right alongside so i can see what is going on in each scene....the television version in my country does have an english translation running at the bottom of the screen but not of course on the videos on the internet.   but...you need to do what is right for you...thank you so much for all your hard work.  

Edited by naava - 30 December 2010 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Naava , don't worry about it and please don't cry ....
I will find a way .I think what I will do is give detail update of relevant scenes ...( Arman scenes are hot fav with all the majority ) and also maybe Jaywant's as I think he is the main villian of the show ....but scenes like Dharmesh giving his cheating lying stories to his wife ...instead of giving  details of that I will give a brief of what he is doing ....
I will give  a description of what is happening about all the scenes but will give a more detailed update of the lead and the main villian...
Happy  now ??
This way we are not giving away the entire script and also my time spent  will be halved , hopefully .
I honestly don't think anyone here was interested in what word to word that hypocrite was telling his silly childish and trusting wife .....it was making my blood boil even writing it ....Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaarchanamanav

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanyaz
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Naava , don't worry about it and please don't cry ....
I will find a way .I think what I will do is give detail update of relevant scenes ...( Arman scenes are hot fav with all the majority ) and also maybe Jaywant's as I think he is the main villian of the show ....but scenes like Dharmesh giving his cheating lying stories to his wife ...instead of giving  details of that I will give a brief of what he is doing ....
I will give  a description of what is happening about all the scenes but will give a more detailed update of the lead and the main villian...
Happy  now ??
This way we are not giving away the entire script and also my time spent  will be halved , hopefully .
I honestly don't think anyone here was interested in what word to word that hypocrite was telling his silly childish and trusting wife .....it was making my blood boil even writing it ....Angry

Tongue  it will be very nice ...especially if your time is halved... u r soooo sweet   Hug
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
thanks again tanyaz for the gr8 update...

so...here's my take on the jodis..after watching this epi 

1. i think Vaishali should dump Dharmesh and he should go back to Madhuri...they could have a nice happy life together...and take care of the boy...he seems like a nicer person there with her....maybe he goofed and married the wrong girl.  Dharmesh & Madhuri  Thumbs Up

2. then.....Satish should dump Varsha....she should stay single....after all she only wants a career and not a family and is the most selfish person on this show...well,,,,running neck & nectk with at least 4 others..  and Satish and Vaishali should hook up.... Clap

3. jaywant...and manju...i don't know...they and Varsha could all get a flat somewhere and be in business together..after all money and power are their middle names.....none of them should be married........Dead

4. of course our ARMAN should stay together foreeeever and make many little Arman's  Blushing

Edited by naava - 30 December 2010 at 5:56pm
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

thanks again tanyaz for the gr8 update...

so...here's my take on the jodis..after watching this epi 

1. i think Vaishali should dump Dharmesh and he should go back to Madhuri...they could have a nice happy life together...and take care of the boy...he seems like a nicer person there with her....maybe he goofed and married the wrong girl.  Dharmesh & Madhuri  Thumbs Up

2. then.....Satish should dump Varsha....she should stay single....after all she only wants a career and not a family and is the most selfish person on this show...well,,,,running neck & nectk with at least 4 others..  and Satish and Vaishali should hook up.... Clap

3. jaywant...and manju...i don't know...they and Varsha could all get a flat somewhere and be in business together..after all money and power are their middle names.....none of them should be married........Dead

4. of course our ARMAN should stay together foreeeever and make many little Arman's  Blushing

on 2nd thought  Dharmesh is SUCH a creep...he should be in the flat with JMV...poor Madhuri doesn't need any more to deal with....  Ouch

Go to top