India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

ignorance is the best insult (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
lol, hope they maintain this icha...................... loved her , i hate to see gals cry buckets for everything , glad she is not crying from past 2 days 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnidivy609farah007intruderfastshivani9tiny15

dollyarhem Newbie
dollyarhem
dollyarhem

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i think tappo will again make a new drama that shez unwell & ask dem 2 take her  4 which our sacrificin ichcha 'll ask veer 2 stop their mazaa.
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Yes, the last 5 minutes of the episode were the best when Iccha put taps in her place....
this is what I want....Iccha not to stoop to tapni's level but deal with them in a dignified manner with Icchki stamp...I just wished they showed a lttle more of Veecha having fun...may be in today's episode they will continue...Veecha looked like a couple very much in love today...Smile....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12AbhiAnidivy609cjs369shivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, hope they maintain this icha...................... loved her , i hate to see gals cry buckets for everything , glad she is not crying from past 2 days 

No more crying for Ichcha ....from the expressions itself it was clear that Ichcha knows what taps is up to ...no more can taps fool her with her sweet talks.....I loved the way without changing her good nature Ichcha has learnt to give apt answers to Taps......
she allowed taps to go with veer...but when veer asked her to come along she immedietly obliged and went out holding his hands,,, and when Taps was trying to narrate that stupid delhi incident n how ziddi she can be ...very sweetly Ichcha put her in her place by saying that she knows that she Was Veer wife's then...

Now this is the Ichcha we have been waiting for... great going Ichcha... keep it upThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12AbhiAnidivy609intruderfastshivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by JustJ

No more crying for Ichcha ....from the expressions itself it was clear that Ichcha knows what taps is up to ...no more can taps fool her with her sweet talks.....I loved the way without changing her good nature Ichcha has learnt to give apt answers to Taps......
she allowed taps to go with veer...but when veer asked her to come along she immedietly obliged and went out holding his hands,,, and when Taps was trying to narrate that stupid delhi incident n how ziddi she can be ...very sweetly Ichcha put her in her place by saying that she knows that she Was Veer wife's then...

Now this is the Ichcha we have been waiting for... great going Ichcha... keep it upThumbs Up
yes charu , she is smartly giving answers 2 taps.
she is giving more importance 2 veer.
and yes without changing her good nature, bravo iccki.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnicjs369shivani9tiny15

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Yes, the last 5 minutes of the episode were the best when Iccha put taps in her place....
this is what I want....Iccha not to stoop to tapni's level but deal with them in a dignified manner with Icchki stamp...I just wished they showed a lttle more of Veecha having fun...may be in today's episode they will continue...Veecha looked like a couple very much in love today...Smile....

Totally agree... i actually like Ichcha's method of dealing with Taps without stooping to her level. Ignorance is definitely the best method, and it definitely seems to be working looking at Taps' melting kulfiLOL

AbhiAnidivy609cjs369intruderfastshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

yes vijayam the chemistry was very good today,
the way they were holding hands,
the way veer took iccha in his arms Embarrassed
i think we will see some continuation of yesterdays episode,
so this year will end on a good note with a new and refreshing iccha 2 look forward 2Smile

Edited by intruderfast - 30 December 2010 at 10:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeAbhiAnishivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hats of for the brillinat post with an apt title Anmol, Ignoring someone who doesnt desrve our attention, seems 2 b the best remedy for problems n it was a beautiful example, set by Veer n Ichcha,

tqs very much for ur suggestion... i just watched last 2 parts n it was lovely n i enjoyed every moment of it, i got angry at Veer EmbarrassedLOL on knowing he took tht Taps with him...this was b4 i watched the episode..n just reading the interaction here....btw i loved it when he asked for kasa kaka 2 buy it...lovely reply n i was impressed by Mais reply tht she asked him only bcoz therez no driver....tht best answers us tht she is aware Veer cares a dammmnnnn abt tht Taps..Thumbs Up....

hasini79FunLyfedivy609cjs369intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top