Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

way 2 go veecha royal ignorance to tappu bitiya.

and iccha is also not giving bhaav 2 tappu, she is mesmerised by veerπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.

anmol icchha'd given perfect ans. 2 taps wen she was trying  2 make her jealous by saying that she was rembring her days wid veer. i luv the way icchha told the dracula that she knows that taps Was his wife!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

and wen veer& icchha were feeding "paan" 2 each oder taps  face was worth watching!! my sis commented now taps thinks that if i wudn't've come then it"ll've been better!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiny15

anmol icchha'd given perfect ans. 2 taps wen she was trying  2 make her jealous by saying that she was rembring her days wid veer. i luv the way icchha told the dracula that she knows that taps Was his wife!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

and wen veer& icchha were feeding "paan" 2 each oder taps  face was worth watching!! my sis commented now taps thinks that if i wudn't've come then it"ll've been better!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

iccha ne aaj dil khush kar diyaπŸ˜ƒ
btw , will tappu eat the icecream nowπŸ˜‰
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i must take pictures of that....lol...tapu in the background looks so nice right ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i think it all got melted by VEECHA heat!πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: xavivilla

i must take pictures of that....lol...tapu in the background looks so nice right ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

right xavi, pics 2 look out for.
tappu gives a gr8 background effectπŸ˜†thank u tappu 4 comingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is the best way !!!!!!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, hope they maintain this icha...................... loved her , i hate to see gals cry buckets for everything , glad she is not crying from past 2 days 
dollyarhem thumbnail
i think tappo will again make a new drama that shez unwell & ask dem 2 take her  4 which our sacrificin ichcha 'll ask veer 2 stop their mazaa.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, the last 5 minutes of the episode were the best when Iccha put taps in her place....
this is what I want....Iccha not to stoop to tapni's level but deal with them in a dignified manner with Icchki stamp...I just wished they showed a lttle more of Veecha having fun...may be in today's episode they will continue...Veecha looked like a couple very much in love today...😊....

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

lol, hope they maintain this icha...................... loved her , i hate to see gals cry buckets for everything , glad she is not crying from past 2 days 

No more crying for Ichcha ....from the expressions itself it was clear that Ichcha knows what taps is up to ...no more can taps fool her with her sweet talks.....I loved the way without changing her good nature Ichcha has learnt to give apt answers to Taps......
she allowed taps to go with veer...but when veer asked her to come along she immedietly obliged and went out holding his hands,,, and when Taps was trying to narrate that stupid delhi incident n how ziddi she can be ...very sweetly Ichcha put her in her place by saying that she knows that she Was Veer wife's then...

Now this is the Ichcha we have been waiting for... great going Ichcha... keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ