Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 30th Dec 2010 (Page 2)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year to you as well Anu. Smile
Best of luck for 2011 and plenty of updating as you will probably have an overdose of AS if we finish on a cliffhanger scene tomorrow.

Anyways, it was a soothing episode....Loved almost everyone today...I am being charitable at the end of 2010, even shifty Sudz for the "phatela wali expressions"...priceless. Loved that exchange between Dutta and AS and that sory of the son running in the jungle with his mum's heart in his palm. I remember my Grandma telling me that story of the little boy who was running from the hunter...brought back beautiful memories.

As for Kala, I did not know that psychopaths had nightmares where they would be victimised. This is reverse psychology for me. Will have to go back to the textbooks, unless they have evolved now to be able to sense fear. Embarrassed

Chalo bahut ho gaya....Have fun for your party and see you on the update next year. BTW, thank you for pressing the like button on my thread, I would have loved the comments as well, even it it were chappals.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update, Anu! :-)

The beginning DuJi bit and the subsequent flashbacks Dutta has in his room while thinking to himself were very well done.....and the AS-Dutta scene was quite emotional too although somewhere the fact that AS is so two-faced always bugs me on some level.....lol....it's pretty ironic that Dutta  mellowed first towards THIS woman who is the ROOT cause of why Nakku didn't manage to tell him before the wedding....but oh well.

As for the rest.....hmmm.....the Nakku scene was dumb....they are giving her quite stupidly written scenes since two epis now....Kala's dream wasWackoLOL......the Chaaskar-Kala scene was better....some good back and forth and Chaaskar's nautanki.

They ended on an interesting note with the anticipation of a sober conversation b/w DuJi.....Baaji looks all awkward and a bit wary about what all he said last night in his drunk state it seems....lol.....hope we get a proper DuJi TALKING scene tomorrow.

The precap....ermmm.....all this OTT "main perfect sati savitri patni" type stuff that Nakku is doing is sleep inducing to me.....MV is pretty mehh in these type of scenes......  But so much focus on Dutta eating TWO bites of food and drinking some tea today.....lagta hai ab khaafi dino tak iske baad khaana nahin naseeb hone wala isko.....lol....so they are fueling him up for the long haul? Hmmmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDRAbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx For The Updatee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAnu-Reddy

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@ Anu : I was up to read yr update.....thanks a ton for daily doseBig smile..........

Episode was good one, I love dutta-baji, dutta-AS Scene.........rest was waste especially the dream.......now here AS said " nayi suruwaat get up this or that ".....I hope he does not die n I know he won't but why do I feel he will lose his memory.........n he will meet seema after that..........Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDRAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@ Anu : I was up to read yr update.....thanks a ton for daily doseBig smile..........

Episode was good one, I love dutta-baji, dutta-AS Scene.........rest was waste especially the dream.......now here AS said " nayi suruwaat get up this or that ".....I hope he does not die n I know he won't but why do I feel he will lose his memory.........n he will meet seema after that..........Dead

Relax Muzzy,Smile

Hope we dont come to that point. Ekta should not be allowed to pull strings. Anyways the girl who plays Seema is an ex Balaji girl...(cant remember the serial now) but she was very much the vamp appropriating the female lead's husband/fiance. I have a memory blank when it comes to some of the productions coming from Ekta's stable.
Smile

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Relax Muzzy,Smile

Hope we dont come to that point. Ekta should not be allowed to pull strings. Anyways the girl who plays Seema is an ex Balaji girl...(cant remember the serial now) but she was very much the vamp appropriating the female lead's husband/fiance. I have a memory blank when it comes to some of the productions coming from Ekta's stable.
Smile

Kavita...I hate EK soaps.........I use to watch kasturi for robie n kasturi n they screwed it all up.....kitni baar mara zinda hua.......dimag kharab n stupidity continues......I guess CVs r much better in terms of ideas......they should bring some innovation in the show but not this memory loss, dosri shaddi, dhoka dhoka dhoka...........LOLLOLI want nakusha to help dutta recover......seema is big 'No' for me......how long r we going to see kid with aunti chandaBig smileWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDRAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@Anu :
"that Nakku is doing is sleep inducing to me.....MV is pretty mehh in these type of scenes......  But so much focus on Dutta eating TWO bites of food and drinking some tea today.....lagta hai ab khaafi dino tak iske baad khaana nahin naseeb hone wala isko.....lol....so they are fueling him up for the long haul?"

and I thought I was the only meany here at the forum ROFL ROFL....Srsly too good of a comment ROFL. I was just telling Sara and Sia at messenger that I am so mean when it comes to some comments ROFL ........and here u gave me a shocker with this witty comment of urs ROFL. Thank U and did u see the way he was gulping off those two amazing spoons ? As if bahut dinon se bhooka hai bechara ROFL..........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPrayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyface--Sia--

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@Kavitha : I read ur post and actually loved it to bits. How can I not read it, sply since its abt Friendship. I wanted to comment but since the last 4 days I have been updating and was not getting time to reply to any posts. I will sure take some time and reply to ur amazing post. And no , there are no chappals in my dictionary lol....... ur an amazing writer. I have been reading all ur posts even though I hardly replied.

rayjstKavitaDRAbhiAnimussy.jamshed

Go to top