Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 30th Dec 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Anu : I was up to read yr update.....thanks a ton for daily doseπŸ˜ƒ..........

Episode was good one, I love dutta-baji, dutta-AS Scene.........rest was waste especially the dream.......now here AS said " nayi suruwaat get up this or that ".....I hope he does not die n I know he won't but why do I feel he will lose his memory.........n he will meet seema after that..........🀒
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@ Anu : I was up to read yr update.....thanks a ton for daily doseπŸ˜ƒ..........

Episode was good one, I love dutta-baji, dutta-AS Scene.........rest was waste especially the dream.......now here AS said " nayi suruwaat get up this or that ".....I hope he does not die n I know he won't but why do I feel he will lose his memory.........n he will meet seema after that..........🀒

Relax Muzzy,😊

Hope we dont come to that point. Ekta should not be allowed to pull strings. Anyways the girl who plays Seema is an ex Balaji girl...(cant remember the serial now) but she was very much the vamp appropriating the female lead's husband/fiance. I have a memory blank when it comes to some of the productions coming from Ekta's stable.
😊
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Relax Muzzy,😊

Hope we dont come to that point. Ekta should not be allowed to pull strings. Anyways the girl who plays Seema is an ex Balaji girl...(cant remember the serial now) but she was very much the vamp appropriating the female lead's husband/fiance. I have a memory blank when it comes to some of the productions coming from Ekta's stable.
😊

Kavita...I hate EK soaps.........I use to watch kasturi for robie n kasturi n they screwed it all up.....kitni baar mara zinda hua.......dimag kharab n stupidity continues......I guess CVs r much better in terms of ideas......they should bring some innovation in the show but not this memory loss, dosri shaddi, dhoka dhoka dhoka...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I want nakusha to help dutta recover......seema is big 'No' for me......how long r we going to see kid with aunti chandaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
@Anu :
"that Nakku is doing is sleep inducing to me.....MV is pretty mehh in these type of scenes......  But so much focus on Dutta eating TWO bites of food and drinking some tea today.....lagta hai ab khaafi dino tak iske baad khaana nahin naseeb hone wala isko.....lol....so they are fueling him up for the long haul?"

and I thought I was the only meany here at the forum 🀣 🀣....Srsly too good of a comment 🀣. I was just telling Sara and Sia at messenger that I am so mean when it comes to some comments 🀣 ........and here u gave me a shocker with this witty comment of urs 🀣. Thank U and did u see the way he was gulping off those two amazing spoons ? As if bahut dinon se bhooka hai bechara 🀣..........
@Kavitha : I read ur post and actually loved it to bits. How can I not read it, sply since its abt Friendship. I wanted to comment but since the last 4 days I have been updating and was not getting time to reply to any posts. I will sure take some time and reply to ur amazing post. And no , there are no chappals in my dictionary lol....... ur an amazing writer. I have been reading all ur posts even though I hardly replied.
Thanks for the lovely update !!
What a fabulous episode, Dutta, tu ek din hum sab ko Maar Dalega :)
What I also liked about the  episode was Kala, she is such a fabulous actress, she deserves to be the Don in Patil-wadi unlike Dutta and Baaji :)
I am sure we are going to get a cute Duji scene tomorrow....and Dutta is slowly mellowing towards Naku too..this transformation we saw in him was marvelous, no wonder we love the show so much :)
Thanks for the great update Anu!

Oooooh! So not missing today's one! :D
Thanks for the update, Anu! Loved Baaji's daredevil behaviour in the first scene...you're right, it was a chaa-jaane wali performance πŸ˜† And RIKS...hilarious πŸ˜† I thought AG and the guy who plays Chaskar were so on-the-ball in that scene...both of them were ek se badhkar ek in their back and forth with expressions, gestures, voice modulation...good stuff! I think everyone is coming out with their best these days...MV seems to loose steam and impact in some of the scenes, but maybe that is more of a hitch with the writing for Nakku which was sort of hollow this week because she didn't get to do anything new or special, compared to the others who were all on intense, full-blown display. And she does have a bar set amazingly high by her colleagues to match...

Originally posted by nureat01

But so much focus on Dutta eating TWO bites of food and drinking some tea today.....lagta hai ab khaafi dino tak iske baad khaana nahin naseeb hone wala isko.....lol....so they are fueling him up for the long haul? Hmmmm

Worddddddd πŸ˜† I remembered the slow-motion poisonous-mithai eating scene because of it πŸ˜† And then Dutta dressing up with so much detail that other day too or loading the bullets in the gun ek ek kar ke πŸ˜† They seem to like using up footage with stuff like this πŸ˜† Maybe they've been alerted of all the Dutta-food jokes being made and decided to put extra focus on it to drive home the point for a while πŸ˜†

(You watched BBB and liked it? Sweet!)
Thnx Anu for update!

Love ur comments!  πŸ€£   They r bang-on!

-Sona