Nupur's ideas for geet - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
No doubt that Rati Pandey is one of the best actresses in the television industry. She is classy and she does justice to the roles she is given. The character of Nupur came out so original, unique, and perfect because of her. No actress [sorry Geet and Khanak] can match up to her acting ability. May the industry keep giving her lots of wonderful roles. Waiting to see you again Rati!
Meehak. thumbnail
Awwww... Really? โ˜บ๏ธ I will se Geet from now agar time mila ! ;) Hope is true ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Love u Rati <3
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
rati is rati.nobody can be like her
ruexangel thumbnail
Sunooo Nupur, tumsa no hoga koieeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ๐Ÿฅณ

well if Geet were copying the idea (like yeh ishq haaye dance comp), i'd be mad as hell!, but atleast they are showing that she got the idea from Nupur, and that i respect! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and i hope Rati gets a chance to work is something brilliant!! it's great to see people wanting to work with her 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have stopped watching Geet these days as I have no time but I just might watch todays...see if Drashti Dhami (actress playing Geet) can pull it off...

But honestly, Rati Pandey was an original...no one could play Nupur better than her..and I can bet you on that (Rati said just that in a interview and she will always be right about that) 

Oh yes, I even remember Kritika Kamra saying that...now she's playing a character similar to Nupur in her show..bubbly, chirpy types that Rati portrayed beatifully๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No one can be like nupur. Geet doesn't make cherish MayUr it makes me miss them even more ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh really...maybe i should watch the show for once and see whose idea geet copied....nupur or mayank's?๐Ÿ˜†

but you cant diagree nupur/mayur/rati/arti are a milestone....whoever finds whatever reason to disagree with it....

thanx for this topic...waiting for rati to do another role that would give many more people an option to get inspired by her....๐Ÿ˜Š
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really nupur/ rati rocks love her
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Even I saw it...
There was a glimpse of sajan too!!
manapandey thumbnail
many actreeses have tried to do bubbly role before n will try in future ......but nobody will ever match her ....she was so real,effortless.

i m so proud of rati