India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Poor Naina

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryGod i wanted to kill that lech Angryfor trying to molest our sweet naina....grrrrrrr....Angrywhy why cant a single woman stand on her own without bieng in this societyOuch. i was so upset, it actually showcases the third grade mentality of our society. And poor Naina my heart broke when she was sitting all alone in the rain crying....i hate her mother she is such a hypocriteDead.... i wonder what will happen tommorow. Will our hero come Embarrassedor the lady with whom Naina had a brief but wonderful chat in the park as her saviour...btw i think she is gonna be dush's motherShocked, sweet lady. plzzz comment  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliakshi-sidputul

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
daksh omg he is Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i think so also that lady might be daksh mother hope fully
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Grrrr....really wanted to kill tht man.Serously,this is wht happening in our society,today;and it's really upsetting.She had to run out of there for her,without her things ;tht was the most horrible part.

I think tomorrow would be nther non-Daksh epi.:I hate thisAngry.....The lady is Daksh's mom.That's for sure;it was mentoned in an article some days back.She's a sweetheart.!!!Embarrassed....And i really wanna watch wht type of chemistry they share,coz 'twas also metioned tht he's really close to his mom.So,I'm really excited to see them together!!!Embarrassed
-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Love Daksh
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Yup but she is a strong girl she saved herself

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index