Bandini
Bandini

30th December Last Update of 2010

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

today is the last episode of 2010, let us see what the cv's have in store for us -
lets see if megha is successful in her dirty tricks or if SANRAJ wins and we have a happy ending for 2010

Part 1

the chairman scolds and gives santu a big lecture for doing business the wrong way-
santu tries to give an explanation but they do not listen and take the order from her- she is sad and they tell her to leave
santu meets megha at the hallway - megha tells her to be carful i challenged you will not get this order- santu says this is your plan i will tell the chairman the truth - megha tells her i am challenging you to tell the chairman and get proof against me and leaves

santu upset and tells DM I cannot believe she could fall so low- dm promises her do not worry you will get the order

megha with chairman and gets the order but make sure the order is completed in time megha happy and leaves

gupta tells dm we under estimated megha we should take a morcha to diamond association's office all workers are sitting doing nothing- dm says no carry on the work- we will get this order
santu tells DM what are you saying- dm tells her we will get this order yes megha has played her trick and won but the fight is not over just see what happens ahead

megha back in dhrampur- she rubs her victory in- she gives them sweets and tells triveni you made sera the other day today i will feed you sweets and she tells she met DM and how she defeated him - he started kanku damji diamond works but in my one attack i stole it from him- the order he got i snatched it and the diamond association black listed them- she say i am evil and i won
vishal comes and take s the sweet and feeds megha- all m-family sad

santu gives tea to DM and tell shim I know you will remove a solution to this problem but i have let you down- he encourages her and motivates her and tells her do not loose hope -look at the mahabarat picture- when ever there is adharm lord krishna has come to fight against injustice you also will see he is the one who will help us ahead in this dhram yudh

break

part 2

megha calls a press conference and wants to tell them that i got the antwerp order and tell them how DM tried to steal the order from me but was not successful
megha tells the press how dm hid his identity and started a new company and how santu bribed the chairman of diamond association

hiten upset- but baa says do not wrory laugh at megha's defeat you watch DM will make her loose do not worry- 
dm calls hiten- and tell him do something in mute- hiten says ok

megha tells vishal we need workers to finish the order in time- vishal says do not worry i have already arranged that
vishal goes to factory and sees no workers show up- megha comes in and is  surprised that no workers show up- her assistant comes and tell them that all workers are on vacation and some on tirth yatra- megha says no something is wrong where are all the workers

break

Part 3
hiten tells baa i did exactly what papa told me-
all workers with DM in mumbai- he tells the workers that i need only 7 days and night from you i need you to write history that dhrampur workers finished this order in 7 days- he asks workers to be with him- all workers are with DM- musakar comes to know dm's true identity and is moved- he tells dm we are working with the king of diamond industry but why did you hide this from us-dm tells him i was fighting a dhram yudh against my son- that is why i hid my identity but i am thankful that i met you guys and won guptaji's trust and i am thankful to mumbai you workers and guptaji- and i will always be damji bhau for you musakar bhau

m-living room- m-family there baa tells dm's picture i know where ever dm goes he will make his own dhrampur and will win this dhram yudh

freeze on baa

Edited by ipodmackid - 30 December 2010 at 11:15am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalb1ndumvatsaazminamsarahjcsaggi80amnababypanpanpikavecnirleppannuklementina_275Jamila1kavrocksneteche_ckamatsdesi-galluvrrTamy95hina91mimi10sakshi_24Joshana458Gauri22ushmicuterosybishop22daddysgirl786AyeshaRR-sia-love2211soap-criticLuv-ShonitXx..Anjali..xXsimlavidhiShahara3ramsha_002anitaraninivedithaammoosRajiniliciouspyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
helllooooooooo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275ipodmackidbishop22love2211

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hello Mira and Sakshi and all the friends..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sakshi_24ipodmackidpyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
chaurman scolds santu for giving him rishwat...santu says no she did nothing but that man and all scolded her and take her order back...omg and leave and crying..

santu meets megha in the corridor-,

meegha says that its her who did this , santu says i will tell it to chairman, but megha says u dnt have proof and challenge her to prove it

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amnababyJamila1klementina_275mimi10hina91ipodmackidbishop22ushmiAyeshaRRlove2211simlavidhipyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hellooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275ipodmackidlove2211

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hate megha.... Ahhhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sakshi_24

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
They better show that show proves it was Megha today... it would be a good ending for the year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Cry santu sad but DM says dnt worry everything will be all rght.

at office-
DM says to guptaji that carry on ur work we will get the contract..
megha go to chairman and got the contract..

dpur- megha is back to dour and tell mahiyawanshis abt her cheap work and bla bla..
megha and vishal had sweets and other r sad..

sanraj house-

santu is sad but DM motivate her by showing mahabharat pic...and a lecture

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amnababyklementina_275Jamila1luvrrhina91bishop22ushmiAyeshaRRsimlavidhi

Go to top