Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir Malhotra|Meethi Choori AT #2 [MOD NOTE PG 88] (Page 92)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

am i the only one who dsnt want him back in this soap??last tym his talent was wasted n he received uneccessary flak in this forum..i dnt want the same to be repeated again...i want a fresh soap where its just us n our wahi darling
nope i am with you, i want to see him in a new show as a hot and wicked man, and as the main lead! and i so like the part about "US" it will be amazing for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by pavs

am i the only one who dsnt want him back in this soap??last tym his talent was wasted n he received uneccessary flak in this forum..i dnt want the same to be repeated again...i want a fresh soap where its just us n our wahi darling
nope i am with you, i want to see him in a new show as a hot and wicked man, and as the main lead! and i so like the part about "US" it will be amazing for sure.
Pavs and Bani couldnt have put it better myself. I want wahi back in his own show receiving all the allocades possible for his talents, his character and his show.  Specially loved the part where u say ( JUST US N OUR WAHI DARLING) Pavs.
ABSOLUTELY 500% Correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
We want our sexyface back!!!!!!
ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by Vidya85

Whoa some people on this forum cannot accept the fact tht KW made a positive affect on the BHPH TRPStern Smile

Its simple if he hasnt made any affect then BHPH producers wont even bother to bring him backLOL But he is back so we all knw he has made some effect on the TRPEmbarrassed

i dont mind KW in this show as long as its a cameo. But he better take the other offer he got which way better and will be popular than this oneApprove

Vidzuuu totally agree yaar....don't mind him in this show for another 3-4 episodes but he better take up LYZ ASAP or some other good show he is being offered as a lead
Absolutely spot on Vidya and Zarqa. Am hoping that we hear something soon from kw to confirm that he is doing the show !!!!!!!!!!! or some other show for that fact. !!!!!!!!!!! Its murder waiting around to find out !!!!!!!!!!
barun_fan Groupbie
barun_fan
barun_fan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya85

Bingo zarqu.... I dont mind at all if he comes for 3-4 episodes but he has to do LYZ which is way better than this one

Do you mean LYZ will be better than BHPH ? 
How do you know?
Why do you think BHPH is bad?
And why are you watching this show if you think the show is bad? 
When you call a show bad - is this considered bashing ?

By the way , I think Ranbir must come back to redeem himself. He can be as wicked as he wants but he  cannot be so wicked that he should lust for someone elses wife. He has pretended to do that for Sachi and sachi is under the impression that he is a guy with dubious character.
One thng is to take revenge on his childhood friend another thing is to try to seduce friends wife.
So Ranbir must come back to prove that he had no such intentions. He respects sachi as shravans wife , as a Bhabi. Prataap and dadi know it but Shravan and sachi do not.

Thats why he is returning as the groom.

I am sorry to comment here though i am not a member of ths AT , but I like Karan Wahi too as I have seen his actng in DMG .

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

indian_beauty

barun_fan Groupbie
barun_fan
barun_fan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Ok please do not read my explanation if you do not want to. Noone is forcing you to read it .I just wrote what I think and as ths is KW AT so i thought this is the best place to write about it .

Please do not be rude.

By the way has LYZ already started, how do you know it is better?
Is it because it is a copy-paste of JWM .

Dont you think then KW and the lead actress will be constantly compared to Shahid and Kareena?

Who is doing the role of lead actress?

And if it is so good why KW is taking so much time to decide about it ?

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

indian_beauty

Sanam_88 Groupbie
Sanam_88
Sanam_88

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
if you ask me, and judging by the tone of the previous couple of articles they are advertising his name as one of the cast which implies i think thts hes signed or just finishing up paper work - i think he has had LYZ in mind since dec start even cuz in his ints he kept stating he would be bk in a lead no sooner than feb, feb aligning with LYZ - my conclusion = hes confirmed Dancing

indian_beauty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index